2007 UFO Festival in Roswell, New Mexico

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

2007 UFO Festival in Roswell, New Mexico

Post by Hopeless Romantic »

So, I'm in California visiting my dad and he hands me this page from a magazine that has a little corner of it with an advertisement for the 2007 Roswell UFO Festival.

I wanted to post the site http://www.roswellmysteries.com so everyone else could check it out. I'm most likely going with my dad, boyfriend, brother, and hopefully SarahMarie! So I thought it'd be cool if anyone was interested in going we could all meet up there.
<center>

</center>
pinky25
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pinky25 »

just wondering if you're still planning on going. I went to Roswell for my bday this weekend, and i would love to go back for the festival.
~There's a Place I dream about ~
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Hopeless Romantic »

I am! You should definitely go. I'm really excited about it. How was Roswell when you went?
<center>

</center>
pinky25
Enthusiastic Roswellian

AWESOME

Post by pinky25 »

It was so awesome. i had a blast, the people were nice albeit maybe some of them were odd. The museum was kick ass, and though sadly there was no Crash Down Diner anymore, there was a Cover Up Cafe, and many more charmingly named stores. I really enjoyed talking to t he people who lived there almose more than anything else. I also loved going thorough things in the museum's library! They had like people's accounts of alien abductions, and sitings. God bless me , but all i could thing was "BRODY!" I had a blast, but i'd love to share it with fellow Roswellians. You can read all about my visit on myspace if you're wanting more details.
~There's a Place I dream about ~