Have a Question and Kind of wanted to see . . .

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fred
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Have a Question and Kind of wanted to see . . .

Postby Fred » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:37 pm

. . . if anyone I use to know was still here and if they are (or not) are there fans still on here enough to answer a question quickly.

So a long time ago there was a cannon thread (You know "When is Max's birthday? and what not) but I didn't see it (maybe cause I haven't been here in 10 years - I was surprised I knew my name and password). Anyway - the question I have is what was the full date (mm/dd/yyyy) of EOTW and also when did the Roswellians graduate from High School? I want the actual dates not the dates those episodes aired (in case there is a difference).

I'm not ready to actually post anything but I've been reading and writing (yes Fred reads and writes :shock: ) and those dates are needed.

I appreciate anyone's help. Thanks bunches.

Hugs and all that, :wink:

Tzigone
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Have a Question and Kind of wanted to see . . .

Postby Tzigone » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:21 pm

So a long time ago there was a cannon thread (You know "When is Max's birthday? and what not) but I didn't see it (maybe cause I haven't been here in 10 years - I was surprised I knew my name and password).
The thread is hiding in the fanfic discussion section.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4462

what was the full date (mm/dd/yyyy) of EOTW
RoswellOracle.com puts it at Nov. 22-24 of 2000.

Smac
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby Smac » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:20 pm

I haven't been here in quite a while but OH MY GOODNESS! I can't believe I was just browsing to see Fred was lurking about! I have missed all you ladies that I used to chat with! I hope all is well with you Fred,'it has been like forever. Sherrie aka Smac still looks around here every blue moon when I get the chance. Hope to chat with you again soon....I don't even remember how to get on a chat :D but I still hope to talk to you again.
I don't know the exact Graduation date but it was June 2002.
Much Love,
Smac

Smac
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby Smac » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:53 pm

I finally got back here with the graduation date. It was June 12th,2002. Hope that helps

chriskelworth
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby chriskelworth » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:37 am

Cool, so I guess we're coming up on the 15th anniversary of their graduation. :) I wonder if they'll go to any reunions!

Return to “Roswell General Discussion & News”