ROSWELL MOVIE CAMPAIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Are you going to participate?

yes
41%
no
44%
not sure
15%

Total votes: 34

RoswellGirl67
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellGirl67 »

well i uderstand some of what your saying..But i still want a Movie besides all people who had there hands in season one need to do the movie..thats when the show was at its best...we can have the best of both worlds in the end Roswell as we loved it and a movie as we hoped it had ended
Banner By Sally
Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

I'm currently reading Blue Remembered Hills by WR, and I think it would make an amazing Roswell movie. Set it a few years after Graduation, cut out a few of the good deeds, focus it tightly around the pursuit by both the skins and the FBI. It would be great.
<center>Image</center>
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hi
I really want them to make the movie.I got all 3 seasons on dvd.And I got
30 tapes of all 3 seasons. Me and a friend got 30 envelops a piece to send in for the movie.And we also signed 25 pieces of paper to get the movie
made.Monday me and My friend are sending the envelops.We're crossing our fingers for the movie to be made.

L-J-L 76
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Ladies & Gentleman

Being a member of the I want a movie club, It pains me to

say this. At this point in time the chances of getting a movie ~

even a crummy one~ seems totally unrealistic :cry: It seems like

TPTB
see no reason to even try :(
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
POM

Post by POM »

Hey guys I found this on Crashdown site

EW has Tabasco as #6 of the 15 WB FInest moments
June 03, 2006 Posted by NetRanger

The June 2 issue of Entertainment Weekly is running a feature called R.I.P. WB, and is a look back at the 15 finest moments of the network. Our campaigns were featured as number 6! I hope it makes all of you as proud as it does me!