A Roswell coincidence

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Post by vegas312 »

I had a political science professor in college who's name was Jason Behr. I always wanted to ask him if there was any relation. :lol: Then again he looked nothing like him. lol
LysCat
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LysCat »

tequathisy wrote:
cardinalgirl wrote:See, I knew I would have known that if I was a better sci-fi geek. :wink:
great, now I'm a sci-fi geek. :lol:
Don't feel bad, T. We're all a geek in one way or another. :)
alienmom
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by alienmom »

i've had loads of roswellian cowinkydinks over the years. here are a couple off the top of my head

having a waitress named liz while dining in appleby's restaurant and dido's here with me song is playing

license plates that said "tess" on them

i had a customer with the last name gurien

ed harding & phillip evans were both on the shield (i've been watching the dvds)

amy deluca (diane farr) was on denis leary's show, the job and then rescue me. she is now on numb3rs (i've been watching the dvds)

dr. izzy's first boyfriend on grey's was a hockey player named hank

a gift shop called mark of the bear (yes we shopped there)

a kid named kyle came to my house

john doe had an interview in a tattoo magazine i looked through

and the list goes on.....
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"I am never far away. To find me, follow your heart." cherie
mom's cookie jar
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

I just watched the new trailer for D-War and Jason Behr has a line that made me laugh out loud:
"I'm getting tired of all this destiny crap, Jack!"
alienmom
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by alienmom »

today i went to a rasputin's record store. here's what i saw in the closeout section (what, i like a bargin):

a CD named "the white room"

a semisonic CD

a stereophonics CD

a group called, the aliens

on the drive over, we saw a Behr truck, hauling Behr paint over to Lowe's, of course! ;D

i'm telling you, it happens to me All. The. Time.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"I am never far away. To find me, follow your heart." cherie
mom's cookie jar
nunki
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by nunki »

I had a political science professor in college who's name was Jason Behr. I always wanted to ask him if there was any relation. Then again he looked nothing like him. lol
That´s funny.

I just watched the new trailer for D-War and Jason Behr has a line that made me laugh out loud:

Quote:
"I'm getting tired of all this destiny crap, Jack!"
It just made me laugh too.
trulov
Addicted Roswellian

Re: A Roswell coincidence

Post by trulov »

So I was watching the movie Fool's Rush In this morning, with Matthew Perry and Selma Hayek.

I've seen it a couple times before, but today was the first time I noticed that Perry's character is named...ALEX WHITMAN.

And his love interest, Hayek's character is...yep - Isabel!

I had a chuckle.
Queen Fee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queen Fee »

trulov wrote:So I was watching the movie Fool's Rush In this morning, with Matthew Perry and Selma Hayek.

I've seen it a couple times before, but today was the first time I noticed that Perry's character is named...ALEX WHITMAN.

And his love interest, Hayek's character is...yep - Isabel!

I had a chuckle.
LOL, I saw that film years ago and completely forgot that "Alex Whitman" and "Isabel" were in it! :lol:

Apparently Kristoffer Polaha who was a guest star in I Married An Alien auditioned for the role of Max in Roswell! He now stars as Shiri Appleby's character's baby-daddy on Life Unexpected. Thats how it SHOULD be, I can't imagine him as Max at all :lol: Love him in LU though.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

In the pilot when Liz says, “It’s September 23rd and five days ago I died,”

My dad’s birthday is September 23rth

My mom’s address is 1947, year of the crash

~~~~~~~~~~~

Twilight coincidences

Edward has a secret that if got out would jeopardize their safety.

He is forced to reveal his secret to save Bella’s life, by using his powers.

They in fact both say the same exact line to their family… “I couldn’t just let her die”

The rest of his family is very upset for putting them all at risk.

Bella and Liz both investigate to try and figure out what they are, Liz by testing Max’s blood cells on the pencil and Bella by buying the book and researching his powers on the net.

Max’s feels like no one could ever have feelings for him because of what he is, and Edward is ashamed, when he’s on the mountain showing himself in the sun.
”This is the skin of a killer”

Edward and Max try to stay away from Bella and Liz, because of the danger but find that they just can’t.

Dangerous people or (vampires are after her) because of him which makes her now part of the group…just like the FBI is now after Liz.

Edward has a power (reading minds) that no other vampire has, just as Max is the only one that can heal people.

They both feel as if they found their soul mate.

~~~~~~~~~

There is also a line Jason says as Varek in Skinwalkers that is an exact line he says in Roswell, I can’t remember it at the moment but I will look it up.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I ran into a guy once who had the name Evan Maxwell.When I started to snicker at his name he was like "What?" and I had to go "Ohhh it's nothing!" :lol: