A Roswell coincidence

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

I was just watching 2Animorphs", and in episode 7 there in a diner...and the waitress wears an outfit almost identical to the crash outfits. Minus attenae of course....but I still thought it was cool lol.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I just found out that a cousin from out of town is having a baby girl.Cool and all but I just found out what she's going to name the girl.

Ava :D
nunki
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by nunki »

When I was younger we got adresses for penpals in Ireland in English class.And the name of my penpal was Elizabeth Evans (also called Liz).That was before Roswell existed and when I started watching the show it was one of the first things I noticed.

And in the laboratory I was an intern last year there was a water destillation machine called behroplast (The name of the company selling them is Behr...ok not so much of a coincidence in Germany but enough to make me giggle.).And the gloves were made in Roswell...but GA not NM.

Zan Evans sounds like a huge coincidence...and Maxine Antar and Max Evans.Maxine Antar sounds like an internet username to me.
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

Well last night in my Earth Science class we were going over the solar system and the universe and comparing the size of stars and planets to other stars and planets...anyway while I was being bored out of my mind the teacher mentioned something that actually captured my attention. He mentioned a star called Antares which is the brightest star in the constellation of Scorpius. This just made me think of Antar and I thought that I'd share this with you cause no one else would truely understand.
nunki
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by nunki »

I´m interested in astronomy (as you can see by my nickname) so I already knew that before I first watched Roswell.
Maybe they also knew and just changed Antares into Antar.
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

nunki wrote:I´m interested in astronomy (as you can see by my nickname) so I already knew that before I first watched Roswell.
Maybe they also knew and just changed Antares into Antar.
I'm not a science person, so I didn't know about Antares, but when I heard about I also though that they changed Antares into Antar like you did.
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Flipping through the channels this morning I for some reason stopped on a History channel documentary on Star Trek (I'm guessing there's an anniversary I don't know about?) but then they showed William Shatner in a convertible driving in the desert and pulling off into the desert, and then they pulled back and he was in front of the Pod Chamber rock formation!

They also showed clips of the original Star Trek with him running up the rock formation. Which if I'd known more about the original Star Trek, I might have known that already... but as it is it just made me giggle.
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

The pod chamber was actually used in a pretty iconic episode where Captain Kirk had to battle with an alien to the death.
Banner by Evelyn
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

See, I knew I would have known that if I was a better sci-fi geek. :wink:
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

cardinalgirl wrote:See, I knew I would have known that if I was a better sci-fi geek. :wink:
great, now I'm a sci-fi geek. :lol:
Banner by Evelyn