Things that made you want to bang your head against anything

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Things that made you want to bang your head against anything

Post by Sologirl102 »

Anything in the plot annoy you? Did you find yourself hitting your head repeatedly after watching an episode?
For me, it was when stupid insignifigent things interfered with true love. Destiny, Michael obsessed skins, Michael getting sick, Isabel going all ice princess when ever Alex reached out, Alex dying, and Maria freaking out.
It all came to light when i started banging my head against jello.
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Did you really bang your head against jello? What did it ever do to you?

The Sean cousin thing irked me, I never liked him and still don't and the whole Maria/Michael relationship; they were just so broken and angry with each other I'll admit there were a few times they were caring to each other and it sort of grew steady up until Maria dumped him, what a nice way to say you care. I mean if I was going out with a guy like Michael! Boy I wouldn't be handed him back the flowers and walkin off I can tell you that! A quote springs to mind from Sex and The City
"We nearly did it on a park bench in front of kids!"
"What stopped you?"
I don't know why I thought of that but I did. And the other thing that irked me was Milton selling the Musuem. How could he give up his life's work like that? There were so many chads and I hated the messy way they ended it, they left it wide open and it wasn't really the end it shouldn't have been oh and I really hate Tess. I don't care what you say I still think she's an evil ducky and nothing will ever change my mind!
S.
"Would it be okay if I ride home with you after school?"
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
My Published Works So Far
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

The entire third season?
it's better to rise than fade away.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

The entire third season?
Ha ha ha. Back it up to when Max slept with Tess and I'm with you!
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
SpiritedPulcino
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Michigan...oh you've never heard of it? Yeah, well, I don't blame you.

Post by SpiritedPulcino »

i'd have to say anything past prom annoyed me a lot. I mean, that's when it all started to go to hell. well, anything past the last half of prom annoyed me. the whole Isabel getting asked by Alex thing was really sweet.
Maria: What are you doing?
Liz: Max likes cherry cola. What does Michael like?
Maria: Cherry cola with arsenic?
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

Last edited by Sologirl102 on Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

damn it. sorry that last pulchino thing was mine. Stupid sister also being so obsessed with Roswell she has a log in thing that confuses me constantly.
Magic Mushroom Omelets. You know what I'm talking about.

"Do it, or I'll snap your neck, pour jelly on your body, and pray to the GODS OF JELLY... to BURN YOUR SOUL in A JELLY LIKE HELL! Now GET THE JELLY!" - Dane Cook
(Sorry, I was watching Comedy Central)
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

Crap. i basically just submitted the same thing twice.

"Do it, or I'll snap your neck, pour jelly on your body, and pray to the GODS OF JELLY... to BURN YOUR SOUL in A JELLY LIKE HELL! Now GET THE JELLY!" - Dane Cook
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

SpiderGirl wrote:Did you really bang your head against jello? What did it ever do to you?S.
And i say to that, plenty. And yes i did. It was green (lime) and got on my shirt. Not to mention my hair went all stiff and yucky like hair does when food gets on it. Plus, it was right after Tess announced she was pregnant. Roswell suddenly became Days of Our Lives. Well, I would entitle it Days of Our Aliens but you get the point.

LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

For me it was Alex being murdered by Evil Tess... and Tess and Max sleeping together that pretty much did it for me...