Cardinalgirl's Stories

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Yay Lisa! :D
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Thanks Jenny!

Added another Isabel one-shot called Plain Sight. This was going to be the prologue to my S3 Isabel/Jesse fic, Live a Lie, but I've basically given up on writing that, so I thought I'd let this stand on it's own for now. :wink:

ETA: Pathway has now been nominated for Best Fanfic No one is Reading but Everyone Should Be. Which has me feeling flattered... and guilty. :oops:
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

I'm completely blown away by these awards from Round Three at Roswellian Chronicles. Honestly, speechless.

The Pathway is Broken

The Pathway is Broken

Runner-Up Best Portrayal of the Teflon Babe - Persistence of Memory
Runner-Up Best Dream World With Aliens Fan Fic - The Pathway is Broken
behrinthecity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrinthecity »

That's awesome! Congratulations, dear! VERY well deserved. I'm so happy for you! [/u]
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Congrats, honey! :D
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

Totally deserved! Way to go Congrats
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

This is an author's note to say that Lessons in Surrealism is officially being taken out of the cue. I'm reworking it as an original story, which I didn't believe would work at first but now that I've been thinking through this and it's making more and more sense to me all the time. I don't think this will really be an issue, since I had about three readers. lol But I thought I'd let you guys know anyhow. :wink:
Ti88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Cardinalgirl's Stories

Post by Ti88 »

I never knew you could post here. :lol. I saw all of your awards which are beautiful and well deserved. and took a serious trip down memory lane as you listed site after site that you had posted and won on. thank you for sharing it all with us. best of luck. stop in and say hi and keep us posted.
Roselle
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Thank you, Roselle! Sorry it took me a while to respond, but I hadn't been in here in a while. Very sweet of you to say, though. ♥

I've opened a sort of drabble journal on LiveJournal, where I'll be dumping a lot of my unfinished things, as a lot of them are little scenes that may as well be drabbles anyway. If anybody's interested, feel free to come by and take a look—if only to see the pretty banner Stargazing101 made me. :wink:

That Which is Left Behind
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

As promised in my Author's Note in Pathway, my entry for Pooh's healingstories challenge. I've posted it here at RF, and in the comm that's linked in my sig.

Something to Lose, a Sean/Isabel story told in seven conversations.