Fics by Jason's Lover

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Jason's Lover
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Fics by Jason's Lover

Post by Jason's Lover »

So, um, I deleted my previous work. It was just...not good. I've only left NYSOM as that one is not so embarrassingly cringe-worthy as the others, lol. I hope to get back to writing again soon. If anyone still cares or remembers me. :lol:
kismet wrote:Hi,

I'm asking again: please, please do I ever got the chance to read the sweetest apple ???
Hey! I will get to writing that again. But it won't be a full blown story like I had originally planned. Maybe just a 5 parter or so. I just don't know when I'll be able to get it done and I'm terribly sorry for the delay. But stay tuned! I'm getting my inspiration back!

Crystal
kismet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kismet »

I definitely care about your work. All your stories were amazing. Now I try to be patient and wait like a good citizen (I hope :twisted: ) And thanks for answering me.

Kismet

Thanks to Aprillynn
Smac
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Smac »

I am really happy to hear you will be writing again. I was always a big fan of your work, and I know others that were fans as well. I can't imagine anything that you have written isn't good because I always thought it was. We are all are own hardest critics, aren't we? My all time favorite story of yours was, "From Me to You". I would love to see you continue that. I loved that story and always wanted to read an ending to it. Is there any chance that could still happen? I would be eternally grateful. :D
kismet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kismet »

I still hope you will come back to writing. I haven't given up on reading "The sweetest apple" one day :)
Really miss your stories!

Kismet

Thanks to Aprillynn