willowbv's_fics, updated 15 April, p2

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

willowbv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by willowbv »

Just updated The Promise (CC).

Next up:

4. You've Got To Be Kidding Me (AU/ w/a) - pending
5. Blink (AA) - pending

xx will
Tamashii
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tamashii »

Hello I just stop by to tell you that I love Changes
It´s the first UC that has keep my interest
Still I hope that Michael ends up with Maria, he cares about her deeply and I feel that he knows her better than Max...
"There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom"
angiebrenna
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: willowbv's_fics, updated 15 April, p2

Post by angiebrenna »

I just got done reading "Nice to Meet You Anyway." I loved it! Great story! I love how head strong Liz's character is, and how she doesn't compromise herself to be someone for a man. Real love is about two people, as individuals, who choose to be together and share their lives together. Women have a tendency to put men first, or try to become one with a man by doing what they like, or being who they think they should be for a man. I love that Liz's character is not like that!
"My parents are away for the weekend. They're at a stargazing camp out, something about Venus being in the morning sky." (Liz)
"I thought she was right in front of me." (Max)
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi Willowbv's

The link for blink doesn't work. I also want to tell you that your story Nice To Meet You Anyways is one of my favorite stories. I was wondering if you were still writing stories. I miss reading you stories.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
BritttheDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BritttheDreamer »

Would love to see an update for The Promise. I have re-read it several times and love it even more every time
lizparkerevans07
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by lizparkerevans07 »

I just finished reading "The Promise." Someone had added it to the Recommended Dreamer fanfic. I wish it would have been finished. It's so good.