Behrsgirl77's Dream World -Fic Update 7/27/19

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Just dropping this off...thank you guys so much!! It really means a lot especially since Wings is winding down to the end...it's been a long haul but hopefully you guys will enjoy what's left of it.

Round One
Favorite Lead Portrayal of Liz Parker - Wings of an Angel
Favorite Lead Portrayal of Max Evans – Wings of an Angel
Favorite Alternate Portrayal of a Canon Character – Max – Wings of an Angel
Favorite Portrayal of Serena – Wings of an Angel
Best Use of a Supporting Character – Diane Evans – Let Love In

Round Two
Most Helpful Roswell Fanatic
Most Improved Writer
Most Dependable Updater
Most Memorable Scene (Max and Liz telling Alexis he had adopted her on her birthday in Wings of an Angel)
Best Fanart Cover- Consanguinity by majiklmoon

Thank you so much!!

Tanya
Last edited by Behrsgirl77 on Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Thanks guys...and guess what??? I updated Wings of an Angel tonight... Hope you enjoy!!

*hugs*

Tanya
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

FYI guys...the FINAL chapter of Wings has been posted.

I hope you enjoy it!!

*hugs*

Tanya
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Thanks guys...just dropping this off for Round Three

Wings of an Angel
Favorite All-Around Fic
Favorite Dreamer Fic
Favorite Alternate Universe Without Aliens
Most Talked About Fic

Favorite Combined Author Fic
Someone To Love You

Favorite Holiday Fic
The Christmas Gift

Fic For Which You’d Most Like To See A Sequel
Let Love In

Fic You Can Read Over and Over
Borrowed Heaven
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Author's Note

Here's the deal, I have about 4 chapters left of Leap of Faith to finish, and I have exactly 2 chapters left to write for Making The Magic Last. I know I haven't updated that one in forever, but do forgive me, I'm trying to get myself in the right frame of mind to write it. I think at this point I'm in sheer procratination mode. I do however expect to get that update done in the next week. Tiffany will then write her final part and I will write the ending, which shouldn't take me long at all.

Now once those are finished, I will not be starting another story for at *least* 3 months. I will be moving the end of February and I haven't even started to pack. In additon to that, there are some personal things going on that are pretty much sucking the life and energy from me to be able to sit and concentration on anything but them, and getting that in order.

I have been needing this break for a long time, not because I don't want to write, but because I *do*. I need to recharge my batteries, because I've been writing for over 2 years straight and 16 (going to be eighteen) stories later... (some of you have done it longer and I don't know how but I bow down to you *lol* And I would like to have some things finished before I even start posting, which would allow me to update regularly and have other fics written while I'm posting my completed works. It would make you happier and it sure as hell would make me happier :wink:

With that said, I will be updating this section, removing any and all future stories. That doesn't meant I won't write them but I won't leave them up here until I'm 100% positive.

Some of you know I've taken a challenge by Behryliz, and it will be a combination of her challenge (because she's letting me play with it) and a story I had come up with about a year and half ago, it will be a *hopefully* nice mix of what she's looking for in the challenge and what I wanted to achieve in my story. As well as a challenge written by La'Shon and a story I'm working on with Itzstacie (amongst a TON of other stories I have all ready to go, they just need my time and attention to be written) So, you see I'll be back, I just need time :D

And now that this note is longer than I wanted, I hope you enjoy the rest of the updates and I'll see you soon!

*hugs*

Tanya
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Aww thanks you guys!! Can I just say that this was the 5th time I was nominated and *didn't* get runner up for Most Improved Writer? Really guys, you are amazing! Thank you so much! Congrats to all the nominees, runner ups and winners!!

Winner Round Ten

Diane Evans in Let Love In

For:

And...

For:

Favorite Alterative Portrayal of a Canon Character - Max in Wings of an Angel
Best Portrayal of Liz Parker - Wings of an Angel
Favorite Portrayal of Serena - Wings of an Angel
Best All-Around Fic - Wings of an Angel
Best Dreamer Fic - Wings of an Angel
Best Alternate Universe Without Aliens - Wings of an Angel
Best Holiday Fiction - The Christmas Gift
Last edited by Behrsgirl77 on Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

First of all thanks guys!! I appreciate it so very much!!

Secondly, it's been 4 months in the making but Magic has been updated tonight. That means there are only 2 parts to go...Tiffany is up next and then I will write the ending, and we will finally put that puppy to rest!

Thank you guys so much for your patience!

*hugs*

Tanya
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Posted the update for Leap of Faith...one more chapter to go :cry:

Tanya
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Posted the final chapter of Making the Magic Last today. I'm working on the last part of Leap of Faith, hopefully I'll get time to finish it up tonight.

Tanya
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

FYI:

Final chapter of Leap of Faith posted and as you know it's the last story I'll be posting for a while :cry:

I hope you enjoy!

Tanya