Dramastar's fanfics updated 7-4

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Bloody Crow
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Bloody Crow »

I'm waiting for your update. You have been busy I guess. Well.. it's not easy to balance real life and the life in imaginary universe. I know it :wink:
DramastarOF06
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DramastarOF06 »

Ok, here's the deal. I haven't been able to write much with school and all but I have some good news for you guys and so me bad news for me. My school is going on strike...again. So with this strike I will be able to write more and possibly get the chance to post Cliffhanger: Revenge, which I know some people are dieing for. Bad news for me is that with this strike I won't graduating till the end of June and our Homecoming was pushed to Spring.

I'm going to try and work on Isabel's Family tonight because that kind of got shoved to the back of the shelf, then Cliffhanger: Revenge (it won't be posted), then Broken Vows(also won't be posted), RunAway: A Bride's Tale, and then Can You Stand the Heat? then the cycle will repeat itself until I finish one of them. Hopefully I'll have Cliffhanger: Revenge up by Thanksgiving, and Broken Vows up by Christmas.

Oh I just want to mention that I did not see muah's name or stories up on any of those nominations :cry: Just kidding, I like writing for enjoyment, not awards.
DramastarOF06
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DramastarOF06 »

Please check out my story home for an update that anyone who has read my stories will want to see. :wink:
anaïs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by anaïs »

Hi ,
My name is anais and I just finish run away and I really loved it !
I just wanted to know if you'll be finishing run away:A Bride's Tale , I didn't begin to read this story but this story seems to be very great! :D

take care ! :wink:
Bloody Crow
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Dramastar's fanfics updated 7-4

Post by Bloody Crow »

Just making a friendly comment. I hope you received my last message and sometimes visit the site
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

hi dramastar just wanted to know when and if and where u going to post the story that i made the banner for. You know 'life goes on'.

IM VERY INTERESTING IN READING IT. pingxx :mrgreen:
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

hi dramastar just wanted to know when and if and where u going to post the story that i made the banner for. You know 'life goes on'.

IM VERY INTERESTING IN READING IT. pingxx :mrgreen:
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
DramastarOF06
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DramastarOF06 »

I'm actually not posting it :( I just have enough time to write it and right now it's still too personal for me to post anywhere. Maybe one day I'll post it somewhere or try to get it published, but for now it is staying on my computer and two of my friends for reviewing. Sorry.