Hopeless Romantic [1-01-05] *Awards!!*

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Raychelxluscious »

Babe...

I know this sucks. And I'm feeling it too, because I feel like I let you down by deleting everything you've sent me after they've been read and/or revised. :roll: I hate clutter and because of that I helped you lose a lot of stuff. I really wish I could have helped you some more.

I'm really sorry this happened, hon. Trust me, I know how sucky it is. I told you about the completed work I had, and before I posted Absence... the disk I had was destroyed and I lost 3+ parts for it. I wanted to quit right there. :( So, I know what you're going through, and I'm so sorry.

I don't know if there's much I can do to help. But I can be your back up in the future (a better back up than I have been! :roll: ) If you want, once you get things working again, and you feel up to writing, I'll save your stuff on disk too, so in case this ever happens again, *and* your own disk fails.

*sigh*

ILU all kinds of crazy like!! (I dunno what that means)

Your Retarded Tinkler
writing is a socially accepted form of schizophrenia

Roswell, New Mexico S1 Watch Party
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Hopeless Romantic »

Hi Guys!

Well, I wanted to drop in and say thank you all so much for the support! I appreciate it so much. You have no idea. Coming on here and reading your messages...it helped SO much. I really felt horrible when that whole thing happened. It's so...disheartening? is that even a word? Lol, what I'm trying to say is that it made me want to give up on writing any of my stories, losing so much work...it was like "what's the point?". But then I saw all of these messages and i remembered!! I have you awesome people on here and I could NEVER let you down that way. While SWLB is going to be pushed back, as well as Unforgivable Memory being left unfinished, I AM going to continue writing. Starting with a very short NC-17 fic that I just am in the mood to write. And then as soon as my arms stop being sore (i tried wakeboarding...not smart, though it was fun), I'll get to work on Not Your Average Superman.

I love you all! Thank you so much a million times!! I can't even explain how much I appreciated the messages! In the WEIRD words of Raychel "I love you all kinds of crazy-like" or something to that affect ;)

LOVE,
ALEX!
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Hi Guys! :D

So, I decided to join the NaNoWriMo Challenge after reading about it on the Fanfic Discussion Thread. Now, Instead of writing a completely original novel, since I decided to do this only 5 days ago, I decided that I'm going to write Not Your Average Superman for the challenge!

Which means that I'm going to begin posting it soon! As soon as the Prologue is written it will be out, and then the posts will continue every week from that day. So, look out for a link here, or keep checking the AU WITH Aliens Thread.

Hope to see you all there!

Alex
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Just wanted to let you all know that I posted Not Your Average Superman today!!

Not Your Average Superman

ENJOY!
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Part Two of Not Your Average Superman is on the AU with Aliens Board!
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Updated Not Your Average Superman! Part Three. You can read it HERE! :D Enjoy.
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

:D

Wow, so I'm having a *very* rough morning and I come over to the board and I see this! I've gotta tell you guys this just Made my day! :D I've never been a nominee before and this is just too much and SO unexpected! Thank you all so Much for nominating me, and thanks in advance to anyone who votes for me ;)

Round Eight Nominee - Part Two
Most Improved Writer
Story With The Best Twist - Spread 'Em
Favorite First Chapter - Traveling Soldier
Favorite Last Chapter/Epilogue - Traveling Soldier
Fic With the Best Musical Use - Traveling Soldier
Favorite Last Line - Spread 'Em "Put Your Hands Where I Can't See 'Em"
Favorite Period Piece - Traveling Soldier
Favorite Short Story - Traveling Soldier
Fic That Made You Cry the Hardest - Traveling Soldier

:D Eee! So exciting! I Love You All!!
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Yeah...that's me right there. Completely Shocked.

Thank you all SO much for voting for me! This is the best Christmas present ever, to know that you guys like my writing and stories. You're all the best! Congrats to all the other winners and to the runner-ups!! :D I Love you guys!!

Most Improved Writer

Favorite Last Line
"Put Your Hands Where I Can't See 'Em" - Spread 'Em

Runner Up!
Favorite First Chapter Tie! with Ashton for Kiss The Flame (Definitely in the presence of greatness with that one).
Favorite Last Chapter/Epilogue (Congrats to sylvia39 for Everything to You!)
Fic With Best Musical Use Tie! with majesty for Serendipity

I Updated NYAS for you guys! ENJOY!
Last edited by Hopeless Romantic on Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

You guys are officially awesome. I had probably the worst New Years ever, so waking up to find these was so amazing. Thank you guys SO much!

Best Short Story

Best Period Piece

I LOVE YOU ALL!!
<center>

</center>