Emz's Fics - A blast from the past 4/7/12

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Emz's Fics - Updated 7/12/07

Post by Emz80m »

hi

long story but basically i asked to have the page pruned which still hasn't happened and i was going to fix them all up because once i tried to edit them they wouldn't post the same etc

in the process of fixing it
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

Hey,

Obviously since everything is still up that it might actually not be a joke so chances are i will stop posting here because i'm not into Twilight. I have a site where i post my work first anywhere and people are welcome to join. Once you join yuou have to request to become a member of the usergroup members as well to get access to the forums.

http://writeon.phpbbweb.com/index.php?mforum=writeon

Cheers

Emma
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

Hi guys,

I can't believe how long its been since ive been on here!! i have not completely dropped off the face of the earth but i'm a busy mum of 2 little one's these days, 4 and 2 which keeps me extremely busy. I also haven't read Roswell fan fiction in years! i just read one of my previous posts about Twilight and laughed because these days thats the only fan fiction i read and i have just started my first story in over 2 years over on fanfiction.com here is the link for anyone interested. http://www.fanfiction.net/~emz80m

After being here though i have decided i might try and get my old stories edited and up over there too.

I do miss all you guys and hope life is treating you well

xx
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Re: Emz's Fics - A blast from the past 4/7/12

Post by Earth2Mama »

Hello! Wow ... what a lovely 4th of July surprise. :D

I can't say that I'm all that interested in Twilight fan fic (I abhor anything having to do with Twilight), but because it's you, I may just give it a shot.

Thanks for the note. I was just re-reading one of your old fics and missing you like crazy just yesterday while I was at work (guess I should have been working, huh? :lol: ).
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

Oh my goodness! You are alive!!! That's so awesome! I am glad you are well and enjoying the busy life of being a mom. Nothing like it I am sure.

I wish I liked Twilight. I miss your writing so much!! I read your stories all the time.

Thanks for popping by. Made me so excited!! :D Glad to hear you are still writing.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

This is the best suprise I've had this year..........thanks for letting us know you haven't dropped off the face of the earth! Two little ones explains it all.

I am not into Twilight, but might try it at some point. Right now I am re-reading alot of your Roswell stories......just finished WHERE IS YOUR HEART again. I have missed Write On, but am glad to see RH has your stories all listed under "favorites". Thanks for that.

Please let us know if you ever decide to complete FORGIVE TO FORGET. I think you had completed about 20 parts and left us.

Good luck with your busy family, and we still miss your Roswell stories,
Carolyn