RebeccaBehrEvans's Dreamers Fics.- AN:03/26/09

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian
Location: Like Heidi... in the green, but freaking cold mountain!!

RebeccaBehrEvans's Dreamers Fics.- AN:03/26/09

Post by RebeccaBehrEvans »

Hey guys :P

Since I have a few stories posted on this board now, I thought I would group them together so that you could find them more easily if you were looking for them. (if there is anyone of course :lol: )

So here they go. (click on the titles to have the stories :wink: )
Shower Reality. COMPLETE
Winner Round Seven for Best Short story, and Fic for which you'd most like to see a sequel at RoswellFanatics.
Winner Round One for Best Short story at Memories.
Winner Round Two for Story you want a sequel to, at Memories.
Winner Round Two for Guiltiest Pleasure at RoswellChronicles.

Category: AU. No aliens. Max and Liz. Mention of Kyle and Liz, but nothing graphic.

Rating: ADULT

Summary: Max. Liz. And a shower. That pretty much sums it up, so if you want to know more I'm afraid you'll have to read.
Nothing to declare. COMPLETE

Runner-up Round Eight for Best Short story. (Tie with The Earth stopped cold at dawn by Prophet Monkey.)
Winner for Fic you should read before a long cold shower at Dreaming among Stars
Category: AU. No aliens. Max and Liz.

Summary: This is basically smut so I don't think you really need one, but if you still insist… uh, Max is a security officer… he sees something he wants, and for once he goes for it. :twisted:
Saturday Night Fever. COMPLETE

Winner Round Four for Guiltiest Pleasure at RoswellChronicles
Category: AU. No aliens. Max and Liz.

Summary: While everyone else in their group get along just fine, Max Evans and Liz Parker simply seem to hate each other. If they talk at all, it's only to insult each other, or make fun of the other… the question is, is there something else behind their supposed animosity? And if there is, what will they do once they acknowledge that fact?
Steamy Night at the Crash
Winner Round Four for Best Early Admission at RoswellChronicles.
Work in Progress.

Category: Max and Liz. AU. No aliens.

Summary: At twenty-one now, Liz Parker is ready to take on the world… and when you know that her whole world has always been Max Evans, is it honestly any wonder if things spin pretty fast out of control?

Before it's too late. COMPLETE
Winner Round Three for Most sizzling kiss at RoswellChronicles.
Winner Round Four for Favorite Closing Line at RoswellChronicles.
Winner Round Four for Favorite Portrayal of Liz Parker at RoswellChronicles.
Runner Up Round Four for Best Cute Kid, for Janelle, at RoswellChronicles.
Runner Up Round Four for "I'll always remember" award, at RoswellChronicles.
Runner Up Round Four for Best Dream World Without Aliens Fanfic, at RoswellChronicles.
Runner Up Round Four for Best Need a box of Kleenex Fanfic, at RoswellChronicles.
Runner Up Round Four for Best Hold on to Your Seats Fanfic, at RoswellChronicles.
Category: Max and Liz. AU. No aliens.

Summary: Max and Liz met when they both were children but only really talked once they were in High School, they fell in love, got married and so on and so forth, but something got definitely wrong because now they're living apart and their marriage is only hanging by a thread.
Work in Progress.

Category: Max/Liz. Mark/Liz. AU+ UC. No aliens.

Summary: Jeffrey Parker died leaving behind him two children, his daughter actually being only a teenager when he was murdered. Several years after his death, Elizabeth Parker seeks revenge. But will she go through her plan once she meets the object of her hatred?

Post "Wipe Out" Fic
Work in Progress

Category: CC. Aliens all the way :lol:

Rating: TEEN TO ADULT

Summary: Max still believes that Liz and Kyle slept together (can the boy be more stupid?? Oups, sorry), and is not yet ready to be friend again with her! Tess is trying to catch every opportunity to be closer to Max (and when I say closer, I mean really close like trying "to get into his pants") [for those who have been watching S2, we all know why]. Nicholas is not dead, so he will come back seeking revenge! Liz wants Max back but he doesn't want to hear about it. But then something happens that make Max realize he could lose Liz for good, and change his mind! But as always in true-love stories, they will have to fight to be together!
Work in Progress.

Category: AU. No aliens.

Rating: will become ADULT at some point.

Summary: Maxwell Evans is a famous actor who's the main character of a new TV show called 'Matthew's Haven'… they have been airing the series for almost a year now and a new actress is supposed to come and join the crew. Guess who is that, huh?

Max doesn't know her since she's only making her debut, all he knows is that she is supposed to be playing 'Helena', 'Matthew' 's soul mate, the one and only love of his life… well you get the picture. ('Matthew' and 'Helena' were best friends since childhood, until 'Matthew' moved when he was 11, and then they lost contact. 7 years later 'Helena' moves to Glenwood, New Mexico too where Matthew is now living and when they meet again,… sparks fly. Will the 'reality' join the 'fiction'?? )

Elizabeth Parker has been chosen to interpret a new character in a very successful American series. It's her first important contract, but she knows nothing about the show, -- except the general story line and who she is supposed to be -- since she has been living in England, France and Spain for the last three years and has only come back to the United States recently. She doesn't know who Maxwell Evans is either.

Elizabeth is originally from Albuquerque and the series is shot in Roswell.

Guess what happens when they meet??

Work in Progress.

Category: M/L to begin with, maybe some UC later. It's a AU fic though, with no aliens.

Rating: MATURE or ADULT for some contents I guess :-?

Summary: Max. Liz. Love at first sight. Perfect and happy romance... until an awful secret hidden for a long, long time is revealed and changes their lives drastically. Will they go through this or will this ordeal definitely tear them apart? … I guess that's pretty much it!
Work in Progress.

Category: M/L, M/T (don't worry, I most definitely won't be too graphic about those two, but just thought that you should know they're going to be together, at least at the beginning.). AU. No aliens.

Summary: Some unexpected situation leads to irreversible consequences and changes Max and Liz's lives forever. How well will they deal with them? :?

Hope you'll enjoy them all :wink:
Last edited by RebeccaBehrEvans on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:09 am, edited 59 times in total.
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey guys :P
I don't know if anyone comes by this thread or not but since I'm kind of having trouble deciding which fic I should update next since I'm practically working on all at the same time and not concentrating on one in particular except maybe Before it's too late and so far from what i heard not anyone seem to agree or ask for the same thing :?, I thought I could ask you your opinion more directly.
So here goes the question: which one should I update? ... I'm gonna try to put a poll to this thread but since I'm the one doing it there's no guarantee it's gonna work :lol: ... but if it doesn't, just feel free to reply to this, okay?
Thanks to anyone who will be ever so kind as to participate :wink: :P

Take Care
Rebecca

PS: By the way... the next part of Before it's too late should be out by the end of the week any way :wink:

:? ... okay apparently this thing doesn't want to count five answers, but I guess it doesn't really matter since Before it's too late is a short fic and I should have it finished pretty soon anyway, so don't take that one into account.
Thanks again :wink:
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hi everyone,
Just leaving a little AN to say that Chapter 3 of Before it's too late has been updated :P

Hugs,
xxx
Rebecca
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey :P
Chapter 4 of Before it's too late is up guys... if you want to read :wink:
Take Care,
Hugs,
Rebecca
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey guys...
this is probably not the best place to ask but I'm in serious need for some help or I think I'm gonna go crazy... I'm having a huge problem with my f*****g computer which since this afternoon absolutely doesn't want to let me open my Before it's too late file... apparently that file has been damaged somehow and so I have no way to access it now... which means that if I don't find a way to open it, I'm gonna lose everything (probably already have in fact, but I'm still hoping :? )... so if anyone out there knows about computers(I have Windows XP, BTW) or how I can have that file back any other way, please, let me know... answer here, or just PM me, I'll really appreciate... it would really kill me to have to write everything again... moreover when I already had all the dialogue done to practically the end of the fic :mad:
As for news about the next chapters on that fic... well the good one is that I managed to save what I already had written for the next one, and Frenchkiss70 who thank God couldn't wait any longer :lol: sent me back the one that I had fortunately sent her just yesterday and that was already finished (thank U again :wink: and a huge thank U to you too Angie :wink: )... so I can safely say that if nothing else comes my way, you'll have two new chapters soon...

I also hope to be able to update Matthew's Haven by the end of next week or beginning of the following, since I'm gonna start working again next week and so I've to hurry up if I don't want to be left too much behind, well more than I already am :roll: ... and then I promise I'll work on TMWYW... and no, Gaby, I'm not forgetting NWTT :wink:

So anyway... I really hope that someone's gonna find me a solution... and once more thank U all for your support and feedbacks :wink:

Hugs,
Rebecca, who is ready to pull all her hair out... or maybe hang herself :roll:
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey Sherrie,
Actually the problem is solved :D I'm computer stupid too :roll: but fortunately Marteloise is not, I swear that girl is a genius :lol: everything you need to find, everything you need to resolve, she knows how :lol: ... so yeah, she found a way for me to get back the file again... don't know what I would do without her :lol:
As for your question... yeah, the next chapter, 5a is almost finished, and it is getting quite long (13 word pages already and there is more to say yet :roll: )... and the next one 5b is already finished (for once Max was more cooperative :lol: )... so you can really expect those two chapters soon :wink:

BTW... I didn't thank you the other time but I read your fb on BITL... thank U sooo much for your concern... it really meant a lot :wink:

So, with that said... I'm gonna go and see if I can finish the next part already :roll:

Hugs,
Rebecca
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey everyone...
I just wanted to let you know that I'm reposting Matthew's Haven on the AU board... and that a new chapter of Before it's too late is out, too, if you're interested.

Hugs,
Rebecca
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

09/09: Two new parts of Before it's too late up now :)
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey,
Just stopping by to drop this:
Best Fluff Fic, for Matthew's Haven.

Thanks again! :)
Rebecca.
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey,

A new part of Shower Reality is up now if you guys are interested.

Hugs,
Rebecca