RebeccaBehrEvans's Dreamers Fics.- AN:03/26/09

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian
Location: Like Heidi... in the green, but freaking cold mountain!!

Post by RebeccaBehrEvans »

Hey guys. :D

I posted a new part of Not who they think yesterday night! ... we'll be back with more soon!! :wink:

Rebecca.

PS: thanks 2004 and Bixie for your kind words... my other coworker won't be coming anymore as of today, and I'm already dreading how next week will go without her, but well, I guess it's life... and I'm ready to kick some major ass if the others just don't pull it together already :lol: Will let you know how it goes! :wink: :lol:
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

behrluv32 wrote:do you know when are you coming back with before its too late? and did you start detention that seems like it'll be interesting ..love your stories cant wait 4 updates also really feeling family lies and not who they think so i hope things at work get better :) wait sorry that sounded so selfish :(
LOL don't worry, it didn't sound selfish at all... I'm currently working on Before it's too late again... I have today off and tomorrow afternoon so I hope I'll be able to write as much as I can before going back to my crazy work life :roll:

Family Lies should be next, I just have to find some time to type what I already have on paper :roll: ... then since I'm prety much inspired on that after the last chapter, I think you'll have more of Not who they think... and well, *cough* I sooo have to update Matthew's haven any time soon :roll: :oops:

I'll let you know how everything goes!

Thanks for your interest :wink:

Hugs,
Rebecca.

PS: Bixie, saw your fb on NWTT, LMAO, I'm glad to see there was a story you didn't know yet... at least you had the opportunity to read all at once, since I'm so freaking slow on the updates on that one :roll:

PS1: Oh, yeah, concerning Detention... I so have to contact Lindsay ROFL!!! I just can't figure out how to write the first chapter... I have still no clue WTF is that game! :lol: :lol: ... But don't worry, you'll see it!!
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey guys,

I'm momentarily back but not with good news :( ... I'm connecting from work since I don't have internet at home for now... In fact I can even say that at the moment I don't have a computer at home either :roll: ... or at least not one that works :roll: ... since Monday that piece of @%#$ doesn't want to do anything... the only thing it lets me do is switch it off and that's it... I can't connect on the net, I can't go through my files, no-fucking-thing... and I have absolutely no idea what's wrong with it or if there is anything I can do to "cure" the damned thing... I probably got some bad ass virus or something and right now I'm stuck and desperate! What's really pissing me off more than anything is that I'm fearing that I've lost all my fics in that thing and I don't know if I'll be able to get them back or just transfer them to another computer... and I guess you know what that means.

The only thing I have left at this point now are the dialogues and part of the next chapter of Before it's too late since I had it printed so I could work on it. If I can't arrange what's wrong with my comp, at least you'll still have that one in a short while... for the rest I can absolutely not tell you when I'll be back with new chapters (except for Family lies which I just remembered now I also have the next chapter printed :) )... I just hope that you'll bear with me... I'm planning on having the comp checked tomorrow by a guy who is practically a genius when it comes to computer, but he already told me that he wasn't sure there was anything to be done :( In any case I'll let you know of course, and hope that you'll not hate me for that :?

I'll try to come back as soon as I have more news... in the meantime, take care... and wish me luck :roll:

Rebecca... who's ready to tear off her hair.

PS:
They are beyond good. I especially love Tell Me what you want, is that fic gonna be finished or forever gone, if it is thats too bad
Well, you know what, it's not forever gone, and actually is probably the only one I have saved in its integrality since it's still on my former computer and that one is still working, I just have to get it out from my parents' garage :lol: ... I guess that if I can't do anything with the others, you'll have a new chapter of that one sooner than you thought :lol:
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey everyone,

I posted two parts of Before it's too late tonight.

Thanks for your words and your advice, I really hope I won't ever have any problem with my comp, that really sucks big time!! :roll: But well, at least I was lucky and didn't lost anything important! :) Guess that's good news enough!

Hugs,
Rebecca.
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey,

Posted a new part of Family Lies yesterday night... don't know yet which fic should be next yet (though from what I gathered people are looking for Not who they think or Detention :lol: ) but I'll be coming with more, hopefully before the end of this year.

Stay tuned :wink:

*smooches*

Rebecca.
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey guys,

I'm dropping this here since the story thread has been closed a long time ago.

<center>Image
Favorite Short Story, for Nothing to declare. </center>

I feel truly honored to have been nominated once more in this category, thanks to those who thought of me and this story! :D Not sure I deserved it but it's always a pleasure! :oops:

Take care,
Rebecca
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey guys,

Dropping this here.

<center>Image
Runner-up Round Eight for Best Short Story, for Nothing to Declare. </center>

Thank you for thinking about me first during the nominations, and then for voting for me... Second is just as nice a place to be as being first, and I'm proud of this one as well!! You guys rock!

Congrats to all the other nominees, winners and runners-up!

Hugs,
Rebecca
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I've been invited to do an author's chat at Dreaming Among Stars... It'll take place on Friday, Jan. 13th at 7 PM EST. So if you have any question, any information you need, whatever, that's where you have to be. Everyone is more than welcome to join! :wink:

I hope to see a lot of you there!

Hugs,

Rebecca.
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

babylisou wrote:
Oh! Now that's cool! hum... what time will it be in France anyway? Arf... guess I should know that :wink:
LOL that would be Saturday, Jan. 14th, 1 am in France :lol: ... and I'd like to see you there... it's been a long, long time since we last talked! :wink:
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey,

I was just following a link to go and vote at Memories when I saw that I had been nominated :shock: I don't even know what to say, who the heck still remembers Shower reality :lol: ... Anyway, I just wanted to thank you once more for your support and thinking of one of my stories when nominating. You're simply incredible!

Well, I'm dropping this here, so...
<center>Image
Story You Would Like To See A Sequel For, for Shower Reality.</center>

Take care,
Rebecca