soppysophs fanfics- ALL of them

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

soppysophs fanfics- ALL of them

Post by soppysophs »

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
AU's

Season One
This Fanfic Takes Place In The Summer A Day Before Liz Got Shot

Max’s P.O.V

* Means thoughts

*Back to school tomorrow. Hopefully I’ll get to be Liz Parker’s lab partner. One day I’ll get to tell her the truth, One day. Well at least for now I can stare at her; if she doesn’t realise that is. *
“Hey Izzy” Max said as he walked into his sisters room.
“What is it Max?”
“Wana go to the Crashdown?”
“Get real, trying to have a conversation with you, while your mindlessly gauping at Liz Parker” Izzy mumbled.
“Huh, what. What conversations, gauping, huh?”
“Doesn’t matter. If you wana go drool over Liz Parker then fine, just don’t invite me, okay!?!”
“Sure”
“Bye Max”
“Bye Iz” & with that max left his sister’s room, went back to his room to get a jacket, got into his jeep & drove to the Crashdown Café (one of Roswell’s finest diners).

“Chika, you have another customer that will drool all over you”
“What?”
“Max Evans”
“Maria!”
“I’m only telling it as it is!”
“I’m gona go get his order”

“Hey max”
“Oh, hey Liz” Max said friendly
“You, um, waiting for um Isabel or, um, Michael??”
“No, I’m all on my own today”
“Oh, they deserted you”
“I know isn’t it horrible”
“What would you like Max?”
“I’ll just hava Cherry Cola“
“One Cherry Cola coming right up”
*God is he hot OR is he hot!!!!!!*Liz thought as she walked over to the counter.

“What does lover-boy want?”
“MARIA!” Liz said getting frustrated
“He just wants a……”
“……Cherry Cola?, Some things never change”
“Yup”

“There you go one Cherry Cola”
“Thanx”

As Maria walked past Max’s table she quickly said: “Maxie Boy, your tongue’s hanging out!”
“Huh, Oh”
*Why cant I drool all over the girl……woman of my dreams?, I mean I love her & all. I just wish……I just wish I could tell her every-thing; like the fact im an alien & the fact I’m truly madly deeply in love with her. If she doesn’t run away at the first thing, then she will at the second*.

“Liz he’s staring at you!”
“Ria!”
“Don’t call me that!!”
“Then don’t say Max is in love with me!!”
“But he is!”
“OK! He loves me. Just don’t go on about it!”
“Fine”
*I wish Max Evans did love me, I mean yeah he’s hot BUT there’s something else about him, something*
THE END

~soppysophs :mad:
Last edited by soppysophs on Fri Feb 28, 2003 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by soppysophs »

Pilot
Max reflecting on the days events
* Means though

Max lay in bed thinking about Liz. *God, she looked cute in that cupcake dress. I wonder what she saw from my head* Max immediately became uncomftubel. *What if she saw herself as I saw her? What if she knows I love her? What if she knows I’ve been intoxicated by her ever since I first saw her in the 3rd grade? WHAT IF???? No she couldn’t have, could she? *

THE END

soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by soppysophs »

The Morning After
The lunch that was talked about
* Means thought

“Ill get the cheque”
“Its ok I know the owners. Oh before I forget were running low on the ingredients for ‘Blood Of Marsion Smoothie’ so do you mind if I syringe you?”
“You know your jokes arnt funny?”
“I have heard that before” Liz said half giggling *She looks so pretty wen she laughs*
“Take note!”
“Thanx for the compliment”
“Can I walk you to your…um…the back room?”
“Why of course Mr Evans” Liz replied standing up, taking Max’s hand & walking to the back room
“Bye Liz” Max said while going to kiss Liz on the cheek But missed & caught her lips. Liz then pulled her arm’s back to rest in the back of Max’s neck embracing the kiss *OhMiGod, I cant do this*
“Im sorry, I don’t know wat came over me, im sorry, see ya”. Max heart broke watching Liz’ face fall

THE END

soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by soppysophs »

Monsters Fanfic

This fanfic takes place during Monsters once Max has said he’s “the 1 behind the tree”
Its purely Max & Liz
There is no sex, or bad language
This might not make much sense BUT Topolsky is getting people together ‘coz she is!
* Means thoughts

~Miss Topolsky’s Office (she’s talking to Max)~
“Coming out from behind the tree huh?”
“Max, you have a secret don’t you?”
“Yes”
“What is it, you can tell me, im here to help”
“Im, im in love”
“Your in love, Max your 16”
“No! I know im in love its not just a crush, from the 1st second I saw her I knew I loved her” Max said wit a smile appearing across his face ‘coz he was thinking about Liz
“Really, can you describe?”
“I had just started at West Roswell High, I had just got off the bus & I was scared & then I saw her & I new I loved her, there was something different about this girl & when I looked at her I wasn’t scared anymore”
“Well, I should become her friend”
“ Im already her friend, we have been lab partners forever”
*Lab partner, thats Liz Parker! *
“Ask her out & see what happens”
“She’s got a boyfriend” Max said unhappily
“Oh”

~Miss Topolsky’s Office (She’s talking to Liz)~
“You, wana be a scientist huh? Its so saddening, kids not geting to fro fill their dreams”
“Pardon”
“Oh sorry, I don’t mean you; Liz your a very smart girl & you probably will get to be a scientist, im just thinking about Max Evans”
“Max?”
“Oh, apparently he’s in love with his lab partner, so upsetting knowing he will never get the courage to ask her out (sigh)”
*OMG, Max does love me! Iv got to break-up with Kyle, since Max saved me I knew I had to. BUT now it’s urgent!!!!*

~School Halls~
“Wendy, Wendy”
“Oh, hey Liz”
“Im glad I caught you”
”Oh, why?”
“You still like Kyle Valeni, right?”
“Yeah, But he’s dating you isn’t he?”
“Yeah, But im tring to find a way to break-up with him”
“Oh”
“So, can you ask him out?”
“For real?”
“Yeah, go for it”
“What if he knocks me back??”
“Then ill take a different approach to breaking-up”
“Ok, bye Liz”
“Bye Wendy”

~Kyle’s Locker~
“Hey Kyle”
“Hi Wendy”
“Would you like to go out with me on Saturday?”
“Im ill tell you in five”

~Liz Locker~
“Liz”
“Oh, hi Kyle”
“Liz, I was thinking we shouldn’t date”
“What?”
“Iv just dumped you!!!!”
“Oh”
“Bye Liz” & with that Kyle turned & went off to find Wendy
*YES!! YES!!! Now me & Max can be together!!!!*

~Bio~
Liz slips a note into Max’s bag
*Why’s she smiling so much, must have a date with Kyle. One day that will be me, one day*
*OhMiGod, I can’t stop smiling. I don’t care me & Max can be together, im gona be with my………SOULMATE, yes Max is my soulmate, I know it in my heart*

~Max Room~
“That’s all my home-work done!” Max said pleased with himself. “What the?” Max said puzzled as he found the note “This looks like Liz’ hand writing”, “Open with a smile Max” Max recited from the envelope
The letter went like this:
Dear Max
I love you! I love you with all my heart!! I want to be with you!!! I broke-up with Kyle, well arranged so he broke-up with me. Come see me soon
LOVE Liz
“OMG!! She loves me!” Without thought Max shot threw his window, jumped into his jeep & drove to the Crashdown, he wasn’t thinking, all he knew was Liz! Liz!! Liz!!! Max just stared at the Crashdown
“Huh, why’s it closed?” Max said still in his jeep he cheked his watch *12:30 yikes! Maybe I should go-up & talk to Liz, maybe I should wait until tomorrow, NO I’ve waited 10years, im doing this now!!!*
Max climbed out his jeep & walked up & stood at the bottom of the ladder that lead up to Liz balcony*Buck up the courage Evans. Its now or never, you can do it! *
“Liz, Liz”
“Max!?!” Liz said running to the end of the balcony
“Hey”
“Hey, do you wana come up?”
“Er, sure, course” that was all Max said before he gulped & climbed the ladder to his destiny
“Hey”
“Hi, Max I need to talk to you”
“What?” Max asked jumpin over the top of the ladder
“Um, there’s something I need to tell ya”
“What, you can tell me anything”
“Did I say tell, I meant do”
“Huh?”
“This” before Max could ‘huh’ again Liz wrapped her arms round his neck & legs round his waist & started kissin him
*OMG!! She’s kissing me* Once Max regained his senses he started kissing Liz back *OMG, he’s a good kisser*
*I love her so much*
*I love him so much*
Max started to take his lips of her’s & kissing a path down her neck leaving hickys, then he got back to her lips & fired it up with all the passion inside him. Finally Max broke the kiss because if he didn’t they would of both died of lack of oxygen!!!!
“I LOVE YA LIZ PARKER!!!!”
“I LOVE YOU MAX EVANS!!!!”
“Really?”
“No, im just messing with you, of course I love you Max, really I do”
“I wasn’t sure”
“Do you love me?”
“What do you think?”
“Yes. Well who wouldn’t love me?”
“Very funny”
“So, you broke-up with Kyle?”
“No, I made him break-up with me”
“Made him?”
“I didn’t want to be the who broke you with him so I asked Wendy”
“Wendy from Alex’s band?”
“Yes, will you let me finish!?! Well she fancies him so I asked her to ask him out & he must of said ‘Yes’ because he broke-up with me”
“My Sly Liz Parker”
“I love you Max”

THE END

soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by soppysophs »

Leaving Normal Fanfic

This takes place at the end of Leaving Normal outside The Crashdown, Liz & Max are hugging
* Means thoughts
No sequel

“Thanx” Liz said puling away, tears drowning her eye’s
“Shhhhh” Max said wiping Liz tears away with his thumb. His eye’s never leaving her’s.
“You should get some sleep”
“Max im……im scared”

~Liz Room~
Max & Liz still hugging. Liz didn’t have the strength to stop the tears *I hate seeing Liz like this. What did her grandma mean ‘follow your heart’; Liz knew what she meant*
“Shhhhh……”
“Max, she’s gone”
“Its gona be ok”
“Max she, she……”
“……She would to hate to see you like this”
“Max, I don’t know what im gona do without her”
“Don’t worry, your gona get threw this”
“Max, I don’t no if I can, she was such an important part of my life”
“She still is, wherever you go whatever you do she’s gona be there watching over you”
“Follow your heart” Liz whispered echoing her thoughts
“What did she mean when she said that?”
“Just, we were talking about something &”
“Talking about what?” Max jumped in
“Why, didn’t you tell me Kyle’s friends beat you up?” Liz said avoiding the question
“How did you know?”
“He told me, before we broke up”
“Oh. You broke up. Why?”
“Doesn’t matter” *Max I broke up because of you. Max I love you & I wana be with you* Liz mind screamed at Max.
“I didn’t tell you because…I didn’t”
“Max is that why you were pushing me way, in case it happened again?”
“Maybe. What did your grandma mean?” Max pressed on
“I was just talking to her & she mentioned soulmates & thats why”
“Oh, who did you think your soulmate was?” *I know who my soulmate is, Liz your my soulmate. You always have been & you always will be. I love you Elizabeth Parker*
“Doesn’t matter”
“Kyle?”
“No” Liz replied lifelessly, she really didn’t want to be having this conversation
“Who?”
“Um…well…its…he’s…um” Liz couldn’t bring herself to say it so she pointed her finger in the direction of Max heart
“Me!!!!”
“Ye…yes”
“Oh”
“Max?”
“Liz…im sorry” Max started to get up
“Bye…Max” Liz said the tears returning to her eye’s
“I never meant to hurt you, its just we, we aren’t meant to be, we’re to different”
“It doesn’t stop me from felling the way I feel”
“I know”
“Bye max”
“Bye Liz, im really sorry”
“Not meant to be” *Not for now, one day I swear we will be together*

THE END

soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by soppysophs »

285 South Fan Fiction
Rating= sex is mentioned a lot (mainly orgasm sounds)
* Means thought

~Middle of the night before going to Atherton’s, Motel room~
Liz Parker was tossing & turning trying to get to sleep. *God, how am I supposed to get to sleep while im sleeping next to my soulmate; why do I even call him that, he doesn’t feel the same way, as I heard earlier. I can’t believe Maria, Isabel & Michael are all in the big room whilst im stuck in a cramped room with the-guy-o-my-dreams, who is only wearing boxers. Why ME!?!?!?!?!*
“Hm, Liz, Liz, oh” Max was mumbling while having a dream about making love to Liz
“Huh?”
“Lizzzz”
“Max?” *I thought. OhMiGod he is, he’s a sleep; that means he’s dreaming bout me!!!!!!*
“Liz”
“Wat the hell? Why does he keep saying my name the only time a person would do that is…he cant be, I mean he isn’t like that he, he, he’s probably just trying to find me or some thing” Liz whispered to herself.
“Ah, Liz, Liz, LIIIIZZZZ!!!!” Max continued to mumble.
“Oh he is, he’s dreaming bout having sex with me” Liz instantly felt a flush creep up to her check’s. *I have to wake him up*
“Max…Max…Max…wake-up” Liz didn’t want to wake he because he looked so peaceful (from what she could see in the dark). The mumbling got louder: “OH LIZ, LIZ!!”
“MAX, MAX!!!!!!!!!!” Liz realised that if Max was dreaming about sex then this wouldn’t help; so she began to shake his shoulder
“Huh Liz?” Max said in a daze as Liz reached for the light, Max quickly waved a hand over his arousal to make it disappear, BUT this was one-second to late as Liz saw.
“Liz, are you blushing?”
“I wouldn’t be surprised. Sorry bout waking you from such a good dream but…
“…why du think it was a good dream?”
“Well was it?” Liz needed to know the answer
“Yeah, one of the best. But how did you know?” *God by now I must be bright pink! *
“Has anyone ever told you that you talk in your sleep?”
“No, do I, oh you didn’t hear, um, did u?”
“Max what were you dreaming about?”
“Not important”
“Max!!!”
“Um, well, I was dreaming bout, um, er, going home”
“Max Evans you can’t lie”
“Dam! Um, er, what did I say?”
“Well you were constantly mumbling, um, well, it was, er” *Just tell him Liz u can do it, just tell him* “Er, were you having sex in ur dream?”
“I might of been”
“With who?” *No please no don’t ask me that*
“Why do you want to know?”
“Because you kept saying a name”
“Who’s?”
“Mine” Liz said very quietly, very quickly *GodDamIt Evans u idiot, thats it no more lying* “I lied”
“Huh?”
“On question #8, I have been in love, rather I am in love, which would justify my dream”
“So, um, you mean that you, er, um, l…lo…lov…love, um…”
“…u, er yes”
“Um okay” Liz replied shakily
“So, um, what you’ve asked me so far, well I was dreaming about having sex with you & im in love with you, I er well always have been, you know love at first sight”
“Oh”
“Liz I understand if” But Max was cut off by Liz flying into his arms & French kissing him

THE END

soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by soppysophs »

River Dog
A little girl talk

~Crashdown After Closing~
“So I thought you didn’t like Michael?”
“I do”
“Well what about: his hair, his clothes & the fact he’s a Chec?”
“None of that seamed to matter when we were kissing, & for someone so shut-down he’s a good kisser” Both girls giggled at Maria’s comment
“So how are things in your love life going Lizzy?”
“Who are you referring to?”
“Both”
“Kyle seems to have a vendetta against Max, I just hope he lays off”
“Well you know that he realises that you broke you with him because of your feelings for Max”
“Kyle realises I love Max, Max doesn’t; GREAT!”
“Im sorry for ya dude. BUT I think he knows & its obvious he feels the same way”
“I just wish he’d tell me & let me in. I guess he’s just to shy & nervous”
“Wana go to a psychic, my mum can recommend a good one?”
“Nah, Ill just wait & see”

River Dog
A little guy talk-sequel to a little girl talk
* Means thought

~Max Bedroom (2:35am)~
“Hey Michael”
“How did you know it was me?” Michael questioned as he climbed thru Max’ window
“Its always you”
“Oh”
“So you & Maria”
“What bout us?”
“There shouldn’t be a you & Maria!”
“Max I cant help it”
“Yes you can, look, just deal with it!”
“Oh I get it, your pissed that im with Maria, because your not with Liz!”
“Maybe”
“Max why don’t you just go for it?”
“I cant; its too dangerous. Aliens & humans don’t belong together”
“Max you know that, that is a total load of bullshit. I mean come on its obvious you love Liz & its been obvious for 10years!”
“Michael other than interrupting my sleep why are you here!?!”
*Max, Liz loves you! Its all riten in her journal!*
“Er…NO, no reason”
“Fine, now get some sleep”
“I thought I would come here & tell you to go for it BUT I guess not” Michael muttered as he rolled out the sleeping bag & attempted to get some sleep

THE END

soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by soppysophs »

Blood Brothers* Means thought
This takes place just as Blood Brothers is ending, I know a lot of people wished this would have happened, sorry I couldn’t come up with a better fic BUT I haven seen Blood Brothers in about a year

~School Halls, End Of School~
“Alex I cant” Liz said dully
Alex then started to walk off. Liz drooped her head in remorse & started staring blankly at her feet *ALEX!!!! Ugh God, how far would I really go for Max; would I loose all my friends? Its not even like he likes me like that, I don’t care I’d probably even die for him. BUT Alex is one of my best-friends in the whole world* Liz head suddenly jerked up & she started running after him
“Alex! ALEX!! WAIT!!!”
“What, do you want a urine sample or something?” Liz caught up to Alex & pulled him into the girls room
“Liz?”
“Alex, ill explain every-thing, ok?” Liz said looking under all the stalls & pushing the doors open to be doubly sure
“Liz?”
“Max, Michael & Isabel arnt like most people”
“Huh, er, How?”
“Um at the hospital, we swapped your blood with Max because, um Max blood isn’t normal & if they looked at it they would see that”
“See what?”
“We weren’t doing drugs, we were in car accident & Max almost died, thats why they were doing the tests, BUT you know that, the thing is um”
“The thing is what?” Alex inquired
“That day in September, you know the shooting, well I was shot & I almost died But I didn’t because Max saved me, because he’s an um alien”
“Liz, stop lying!”
“Alex Thats what happened think about it, please, you know I wouldn’t want to lie to you, your one of my best mates. Topolsky she was here to um find out about Max; if he wouldn’t have saved me that day then she wouldn’t have been here”
“Liz what your saying is posteriors”
“Think about it all Alex, im not a junkie. Don’t say any-thing Please”
Alex was going to continue harassing Liz with questioned when the door was opened by Pam Troy
“Girls room, NO BOYS!!!! Whitman”
“Im going”
“So am I” *OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!, I have to talk to Max, GREAT!”

THE END
soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by soppysophs »

Heat-Wave
After Science Lab Scene, Liz Thoughts
If it sukz it aint my fault; I really was low on inspiration
*Does Max like me? Maybe he doesn’t, maybe he pleased that we keep getting interrupted. Maybe he’s been lying to me so not to hurt my feelings. If he did like me then he would have done something by now I’ll give him until Saturday & if nothing then I’ll mope around for a bit. I just wish my life would stop changing & Max would just ask me out, that would be a good change*

THE END

soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by soppysophs »

Balance ffRating= no swearing, no sex
/ \ Means flash
^ ^ Means emotions in a flash
* Means thought

*Balance, Balance. Some-things are just to good to be true; the perfect guy, the guy of my dreams maybe my soulmate doesn’t even feel balanced around me* Liz clumsily slid thru her window & snapped on her radio

Im sitting up alone in my room
& thinking about the times
that we been thru
oh my love
im looking at a picture in my hand
trying my best to understand
I really wana know what we did wrong
With the love that felt so strong
If only you were here to night
I know that we could make it right
I duno how to live without your love
I was born to make you happy
Because your the only one
In my heart
Always & for ever
That’s the way out lives should be
Britney Spears-Born to Make You Happy~~
~~“No. How about this station”

I love to hear you say
That you love me
With words so sweet
& I love the way
with just one whisper
you tell me every-thing
& when you say those words
it’s the sweetest thing iv ever heard
BUT when your eye’s say it
I know that its true
I feel the love coming thru
I know it
I know that you truly care for me
Because it’s there to see
When your eye’s say it
I love all the ways that you show me
Ull never leave
& the way your kisses
they convince me
your feelings run so deep
I love the things u say
& I love the love your toutch conveys
Britney Spears-When Your Eye’s Say It~~
~~”No is every-thing Britney Spears?”

You were there for summer dreaming
& you gave me what I needed
& I hope you find your freedom
for eternity
for eternity
for eternity
you were there for summer dreaming
& you are a friend in deed
& I hope you find your freedom
for etrnity
Robbie Williams-Eternity~~
~~”Eternity huh?”

I didn’t hear you leave
I wonder how am I still here
& I don’t want to move a thing
it might change my memory
oh I am what I am I’ll do what I want
BUT I cant hide
& I wont go I wont sleep
I cant breathe
Until your resting here with me
I don’t want to live & I cant hide
I can not be
Don’t want to call my friends
they might wake me from this dream
& I cant leave this place
oh I am what I am
I’ll do what I want
BUT I cant hide
& I wont go I wont sleep
I cant breathe
Dido-Here With Me~~
~~”NO!!” Liz cried out changing stations again

Baby set me free
From this misery
I cant take it no more
Since you went away nothings been the same
Don’t know what im living for
Here I am so alone
& there’s nothing in this world I can do
until your back here baby
miss you want you need you soo
until your back here yeah
there’s a feeling inside
I want you to know
You are the one & I cant let you go
So I told you lies
Even made you cry
Baby I was so rong
Girl now I promise you
Now my love is true
This is where my heart belongs
Because here I am soo alone
& there’s nothing in this world I can do
BBMak-Back Here~~
~~”Why? did you have to break-up with me Max?? Why???” Liz shouted at her empty room just being hit by the full impact of the break-up

~Max Room He Is Also Fiddling With His Radio~
“Take a step back, its what we need, we don’t belong together. I wish we could be together thow”

& thru it all
she offers me protection
alota love & affection
weather im right or rong
& Tell me wonder wall
where ever it may take me I know that live wont break me
im loving angels instead
Robbie Williams-Angels~~
~~”Liz the Angel”

The very 1st time that I saw
your brown eye’s
ur lips
East17 feat Gabrielle-The 1st time~~
~~”A hottie at 6”

When some body reaches for your heart
Open up & let them thru
Because every-body needs someone around
Things can tumble down on you
Your discover when you look around
You don’t have to be all alone
Just one lova is all you need to know
When your feeling all alone
You might need some body
You might need some body to
Shola Ama-You Might Need Some-body~~
~~”I do, I need you Liz”

It’s the way you make me feel
Spinning my world around
Tell me how can I walk away
I don’t care what they say
Im loving you any-way
It’s the way you make me feel
Make me feel
Oh…make me feel
When I look into your eye’s every-time you smile to me
Ohh I go weak inside baby I just cant hide my love
Its the way you make me feel
Spinning my world around
Steps-The Way You Make Me Feel~~
~~”God I hate Michael & Izzy; I was happy”

~Next Morning, Max Room~
“Ugh go away Izzy”
“Max get-up”

~Liz Room~
“Ugh go away Maria”
”Liz get-up!”
“Maria if I go to school I’ll see him”
“Don’t let him ruin your life”

~End Of School~
“I thought I would never get out of school”
“You okay?”
“Iv been avoiding him”
*She’s so pail, she’s a wreck; I did that, I caused that hurt*

~Max Room~
“Max wat exactly happened?”
“I broke up with her”
“How, what did you say?”
“That we arnt meant to be together, that I needed to take a step back, that when im around her im off balance & that I need to regain my balance”
“MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“You & Michael are the one’s always telling me not to get involved, not to get to attached”
“Max you have just broken her heart, it you love her then you should of gone for it”
“I don’t know Iz, I don’t even think we should be together; she’s human & im an alien were too diffrent”

~Next Day Max Room (6:25pm)~
“OW!” Max wailed as he fell on the floor
//Liz getting shot ^pain, overwhelming fear, misery, love^\
/Liz getting book’s from her locker ^love, wonder, hope^\
/Max & Liz dancing ^love, happiness, nowing that its right^\
/Liz getting book’s from her locker; Liz looking pail, miserable, red eyed ^love, pain, ashamed, guilt, remorse, idiocy^\\
“Off balance” *Balance*
“I have to make this right”

~Crashdown~
“Sure, KROZ right?”
“Ok, I hope this works”

~Liz Room~
“Liz, come on put the radio on, listen to some music, lets see, oh, here’s KROZ” Maria encouraged fiddling with the radio
“Liz, I’ve got to go back down stairs, ok?”
“Sure”
“Oh, this sounds like a good song. Bye”
“Bye Maria” *She’s up to some-thing*

every-body’s got some-thing
they had to leave behind
one regret from yesterday
that just seams to grow with time
there’s no use looking back
or wondering
how it be to now or might have been
oh this I know
but still I cant find ways to let you go
I never had a dream come true
Till the day that I found you
& even thow I pretend that I’ve moved on
Ull always be my baby
I never found the words to say
you’re the one I think about each day
& no matter where love takes me to
a part of me will always be with you
some-where in my memory
I’ve lost all sense of time
& till my world can never be
because yesterday is all that fills my mind
or wondering
how it be to now of might have been
oh this I know
but still I cant find ways to let you go
Even thow I pretend
that I’ve moved on
ull always be my baby
You’re the one I think about each day
& I no, no matter where love takes me to
a part of me will always be
Ull always be the dream that fills my head
yes you will, say you will, you know you will
oh baby
ull always be the one
I know never forget
or wondering
because love is a strange & funny thing
no mater how hard I try
I just cant say goodbye
No, no, no, no
& even thow I pretend that I’ve moved on
u’ll always be my baby
You’re the one I think about each day
& I know, no matter
where love takes me to
ohohoh ohohoh
S Club 7-Never Had a Dream Come True~~
“That song was dedicated to Liz Parker, Max Evans loves you & is very sorry,” Announced the DJ as Max appeared from out of the shadows
“Can u forgive me?” Max asked bounding thru the window
“I thought you had to find your balance”
“I found it, then I let you go. What I didn’t realise is that your my balance; Liz Parker your my balance & I’ve been so soooooo stupid”
Liz was sitting in her bed looking down; never taking her eye’s from her book
“That song conveys how I feel about you, your my dream come true” Liz looked-up to find Max sitting on her bed, his intense amber eye’s burning into her’s
“Such a beautiful face; it wasn’t made for crying, you weren’t made for crying. Im sorry, I don’t know what else to say” With that Max waved his hand over Liz face & the colour came back to Liz checks, her eyes weren’t red, the tear marks were gone
“I think that I love you Max” Liz said nervously
“Well I know that I love you Liz”

THE END