MelissaD's Fics

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

MelissaD
Addicted Roswellian

MelissaD's Fics

Post by MelissaD »

I've been a lover of Roswell FanFic since 2003 and have lurked around this page off and on over the years and even started writing my own stuff but before I could get up the courage to post, life took away all my extra time. After my second son got through most of his teething insanity, I found myself with some extra time on my hands and some ideas that had been bouncing in my head for a few months started coming out on paper. I started Angels watching over me and the story ran away and I finally decided to join the website I had been lurking and loving for so many years. (I was extremely excited to see the place was still flourishing!) I was always a Dreamer fan but apparently I have turned into a Drifter fan. I just can't help myself. :lol:

In Progress

Updates *hopefully* once a week.

Sensation

Summary: Perception Sequel.Picking up after the epilogue.

Graceless Heart

Summary: This story sprung to life while listening to “Shake It Out” by Florence and the machine. The Roswell crew minus a few members have been on the road since graduation, (not the same graduation as the one in season three), and Supernatural everything up to Season Two episode One.

Author's Notes: **updated 5/7/2015: now a small series.** This was written like a one shot but I don’t know if it will actually stay that way. If this story does continue it will most likely be in a different one shot or story. (Honestly, I have way too many stories brewing in my head.)

Complete

Radioactive

Summary: After the pod squad takes a couple of hard hits during their junior year of high school, they’re left picking up the pieces and trying to move forward. The group continues trying to live their life while fighting off an enemy that is hell bent on destroying them.
During the apocalypse, what's left of the pod squad runs into the Winchesters during a fight and find out they're not only fighting against an Armageddon they know they started but they’re fighting on the same side. Although their enemies are different, both are playing parts in feeding the apocalypse that's destroying the earth.

Roswell- everything up to and slightly including Departure has happened, Departure in my story ended differently.
Supernatural- Everything up to and including 99 Problems.

Perception

(With many thanks to the amazing RoswellOracle who created this wonderful masterpiece for me!)

A pre season one supernatural crossover. Roswell everything up to It's too late and It's too bad where my universe veers off slightly.
Liz goes to Stanford and becomes friends with Sam only to find out he's the brother of someone she has a past with. A past she isn't forthcoming about but things outside of her control bring that past crashing into her present. (27 chapters)

Angels Watching Over Me

Category: XO with Supernatural
Pairings: Dean/Liz
Rating: Mature

Summary: A chance meeting between two people can change your life completely. What would have happened to the Winchester brothers had someone intervened at just the right moment?

Roswell everything up to and including four aliens and a baby, graduated in 2002 without FBI raid. Supernatural up to and including Houses of the Holy. The story opens during Born under a bad sign. Some chapters will be on the periphery of some episodes of supernatural where my story pulls an alternate Universe. I’ll forewarn what episodes and lines that are taken at the beginning of the chapter. (75 chapters)

Drifter Playlist

Category: XO with Supernatural
Pairings: Dean/Liz
Rating: Mature

Summary: Two strangers meet in the night, trysts, secrets, dangerous territory. The only way to keep their lover safe is to keep them secret but how long can they keep their secret safe?

All three seasons of Roswell, Supernatural up to season four.

This is a *nine* part story that came about from a road trip while listening to shuffle mode of 500 songs. The story started to form during the song in part one and continued to play out with each song. Obviously I was inspired and saw it as a challenge to myself to see it written out. :) Thus Drifter Playlist was born. LOL
*Added an epilogue.*

Coming Soon

*Maybe able to start posting by..* :/ My muse has kind of stalled on this one.

I'm going over the old Roswell story and working with it but it's a little difficult with two drifter stories holding my creative side hostage. I'm working on all three and will see how things go. I may start posting them soon but I can't promise how fast the updates will be with them.. (and those who've read my stuff know I hate not being on time with posts.)

[Dreamer]
The fic doesn't have a name but I had stumbled over my old fic that I had started writing years ago and decided when Angels is finished I'll go back over this story and see if I can finish it!

The fic picks up at the end of Season One with Liz running away from the pod squad at the pod chamber. *Something happened between Max and Liz when they were hiding from the FBI before the others found them, something that changes her and the group as a whole but Liz runs to florida and no one knows about that change. Things seem very different with our favorite Liz Parker when she returns to Roswell at the end of summer when she lets in one very obvious partner in crime and one unsuspecting partner on a secret that changes everything.*

It's a conventional couples/dreamer fic.
Last edited by MelissaD on Sat May 30, 2015 3:14 pm, edited 22 times in total.
When Drifters Collide.
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Khalil Gibran

My pen to paper.
MelissaD
Addicted Roswellian

Re: MelissaD's Fics

Post by MelissaD »

Perception Chap 23 posted!
When Drifters Collide.
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Khalil Gibran

My pen to paper.
MelissaD
Addicted Roswellian

Post by MelissaD »

New Story posted!
When Drifters Collide.

My pen to paper.
Yasmania
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Yasmania »

I have to tell you that I just love your stories! Drifter wasn't even a ship I had heard of until I read These Dreams by DMartinez. But your stories are just as compelling as that one was and I really look forward to reading them! Thanks for sharing!

~Yas
MelissaD
Addicted Roswellian

Post by MelissaD »

Thank you so much Yas!! :D
When Drifters Collide.

My pen to paper.
MelissaD
Addicted Roswellian

Post by MelissaD »

New Story, Sensation Posted! Sequel to Perception.

Sensation
When Drifters Collide.

My pen to paper.