LovelyPOM's Fictions

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

LovelyPOM83
Enthusiastic Roswellian

LovelyPOM's Fictions

Post by LovelyPOM83 »

Hello all just wanted to get started by introducing myself, I am Erica...but on here everyone knows me as POM. It's been a few years since I was on this forum, but I'm trying to make a come back. I've asked permission from Kath7, to link my old author page to my new one...so if you want to see the stories I have on hold CLICK HERE Hope you like them as well as the one I'm working on posting in a month or so...

Title: Don’t

Disclaimer: I owe nothing of Roswell, and just borrowing ‘Kelly Clarkson Song’, “Don’t” for title and inspiration for story.

Rating: Y-Teen [ may contain strong lanuage ]
Category: Alternative Universe without aliens
Pairing: CC
A/N:

This story will switch back and forth to Liz and Max Point of view.

If you don't know the song...just click this link, and It'll show you the

Summary:
Liz Parker comes from Los Angles—and Maxwell Phillips comes from New York. When they share a dorm room in college they form a bond no one can break, one finds love in another... the other is in love with the friend.

Will they come out on the right side? Read and find out.

To read the first chapter that I've already came up with ...[url=http://true_dreamersmaxlizevans.webs.com/dontmlficteen.htm]Click here[/url]

Hope to post this soon...

<3 POM :)
LovelyPOM83
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: LovelyPOM's Fictions

Post by LovelyPOM83 »

Title: Odd One Out
Disclaimer: I owe nothing...it's just being used in plain fun.
Rating: Mature
Category: AU without Aliens M/L & CC pairing
Author: POM
Summary:

Liz Parker grew up with and is best friends with four guys....Max,Michael,Kyle and Alex.

She loves her boys dearly and they are more like big brothers to her than friends.But having said that to be honest they are without a doubt slowly driving her insane! They show up at her apartment at all hours of the day/night,eating her out of house and home and all around never giving her any free time. So in order to get the guys out of her hair, Liz has decided to find girlfriends for all of them. In order to regain her life and sanity back, at least that's what she thinks.
Last edited by LovelyPOM83 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LovelyPOM83
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LovelyPOM83 »

Disclaimer: I own nothing to the song or Roswell-- Just some fun
Rating: Mature
Category: AU without Aliens ( M/L)-- Holiday Fiction
Summary: Trying to escape her over barring brother--Liz moves to New Mexico to finish her college final two yr. term--only to have a familiar face meet her there. Will it be Love for her this time around?

Written By: LovelyPom83 aka POM :) ** Happy Holidays 2013**
LovelyPOM83
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LovelyPOM83 »

Hello all, just an F.Y.I:

Baby it's cold outside is updated with chapter 2 :)

and

Odd one out Is updated until chapter 5, and currently working on chapter 6. :)

Hope everyone is enjoying reading these stories and I'll keep you posted with more soon.

Take care,

Pom <3 :D
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hello
I just wanted to say your stories are good. I can't wait to read you stories called Don't and Odd One Out. Your story called Baby It's Cold Outside is really good too. I can't wait to read what you will have happen in your stories. Hope you post Don't and Odd One Out really soon.

L-J-L 76