PolarTwins Collaborations ~ update 5/11

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

polartwins
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: The heads of Ashita and Whimsicality...a scary scary place...

PolarTwins Collaborations ~ update 5/11

Post by polartwins »

Welcome!

Hello there! We are Ashita and Whimsicality, two fanfic readers and writers who, as our username might suggest, primarily write polar fanfic although we dabble in other UC pairings as well. We have beta’d for each other for a while now, and in the process discovered that we have creepily similar brains, to the point where some people *cough* Alison *cough*have suggested that we’re actually the same person. Which really, would be darn impressive considering how prolific we both are :lol: .

Anyways, since we’re not the same person (or so we think…) we created this account for those fics which are truly joint efforts. At the moment there are only two of those, both mostly snarktastic, but there will be more to come and who knows, our angst muses might decide they love each other too :wink: . So! Read and enjoy and feel free to check out our individual fics as well which are linked to below. :D

So, after a lot of discussion (and envy because Kiara had a name for her muse), Whims and I decided to name our muses so that way when we are complaining about them, we can call them by name. Hence forth my muse shall be known as Andika, or Andi for short and Whimsicality's shall be known as Bob.

Michael: (suspiciously) Who the hell are you?
Andi: (cheerfully) I'm your fairy Godmother's muse.
Kyle: (hesitantly) And you?
Bob: I'm your fairy Godmother's muse.
Kyle: (exasperated) Why do you get the girl?
Michael: (smirking) 'Cause I'm a sexy bastard, midget.

Works In Progress

A Touch of Fey

Merry Gentry/Roswell XO. Liz has a heritage and destiny of her own as a Princess of the Seelie Court; she befriends Michael before Max and Isabel find him again in the third grade, and they begin the path to a relationship that will resume almost a decade later – after she is taken from him and her family to a new and scary world, and after he deals with his own destiny as Lord General of Antar. Alex/Liz/Michael.
~ Chapter Forty Four posted on 5/11

What Liz Was Really Thinking

Delightful little mocking series of drabbles we’re collaborating on, originally posted under our other accounts but all future posts will. These are very snarky and NOT for Max fans or anyone who can't handle a little mocking of our favorite show.
~ Ch. 10 posted on 2/19

Complete Fics

The Great Magical Fridge Caper

Something mysterious is happening in Michael’s fridge; investigation, banter, and crack ensues. - Complete 10/16

AU/UC/Ensemble/Crack! - Polar/Fifthwheeler/Incrowder/Max and Maria friendly.

Last edited by polartwins on Sat May 11, 2013 11:43 pm, edited 31 times in total.

"What, you mean there really are freaks living in the school attic? I thought that was just one of those stupid rumors..." - Liz in What Liz Was Really Thinking

"How boring; random alien occurrences should be more interesting, it's a rule." - Kyle in The Great Magical Fridge Caper

Our Fics
polartwins
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: PolarTwins Collaborations ~ 4/10

Post by polartwins »

Posted the next chappie in A Touch of Fey! :D

"What, you mean there really are freaks living in the school attic? I thought that was just one of those stupid rumors..." - Liz in What Liz Was Really Thinking

"How boring; random alien occurrences should be more interesting, it's a rule." - Kyle in The Great Magical Fridge Caper

Our Fics
polartwins
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: PolarTwins Collaborations ~ 4/17

Post by polartwins »

Posted the next chapter in A Touch of Fey, and since I forgot to say it last time, thanks Jenna! We're so glad you're enjoying our stories, because we are definitely enjoying writing them :D

Our Fics
polartwins
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: PolarTwins Collaborations ~ 4/24

Post by polartwins »

Posted the next chapter in A Touch of Fey, thanks for all the feedback everyone!

Our Fics
polartwins
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: PolarTwins Collaborations ~ 5/8

Post by polartwins »

Posted the next chapter in A Touch of Fey :)

Our Fics
polartwins
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: PolarTwins Collaborations ~ 5/17

Post by polartwins »

Posted the next chapter in A Touch of Fey, sorry it's late, I totally spaced on the days of the week :oops:

Our Fics
polartwins
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: PolarTwins Collaborations ~ 5/23

Post by polartwins »

Posted the next chappie in A Touch of Fey, last of the delays, I promise!

Our Fics
polartwins
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: PolarTwins Collaborations ~ 5/30

Post by polartwins »

Our Fics
polartwins
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: PolarTwins Collaborations ~ 6/5

Post by polartwins »

Our Fics
polartwins
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: PolarTwins Collaborations ~ 6/20

Post by polartwins »

Yay! It wouldn't let me update this thread last week, anyways, we posted the next chapter in A Touch of Fey, hope you enjoy!

Our Fics