Stories by Andrea Sinisterra

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Andrea Sinisterra
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Stories by Andrea Sinisterra

Post by Andrea Sinisterra »

:rainbowafro: You just gotta love these smilies... :silly: Well, first of all, welcome to my thread! My name's Andrea Sinisterra, I'm 18 years old (born on a sunny april 28 of 1985), and I live in Panama City. Roswell was, is, and will always be my favorite show, I mean come on, what other show that you know of has a perfect combination of humor, enigma, drama, romance, fantasy, sci-fi and tragedy?

Well, since you are here for a reason, obviously not to read my babbling, here is a list of my stories so far.

Tragic Kingdom: Story takes place during the second season. Haven't you ever wondered about Future Max's life before he went to the past? Well, this story is about that. The lives of the inhabitants of Roswell during the arrival of the skins and she subsequent destruction of mankind. One-shot. Rated R or light NC-17.

Gone: "I can still feel the warm fluid trickling down my chest and arms, the color of her cold skin, the liquid green of her eyes. But she is gone, as almost everyone." Rated R. One-shot.

A Message to a Lonely Soul: "My fingers trace her name engraved in the cold headstone, they linger, tracing, smoothing down the raindrops that keep blurring it from my sight... as if I could forget." Rated R. One-shot.

Mending Pieces: Destiny makes her greatest challenge when a new opportunity is bestowed to two people who have lost so much in their pasts, but are bound to find real happiness in each other’s arms. AU. Rated PG-13(for now). Multi-part.

Silence: "It's hard for me sometimes to difference the man in my dreams to the man in my bed. They are so different, but so alike. I know I have to tell Max." Rated NC-17. One-shot.

And really, do I have to tell how much I love replies... and coffee? :morning: Replies and coffee are my best friends... <hint hint :puppydogeyes:> No, really, if you like or hate my stories, do not doubt in telling me, I'm totally receptive of criticism...

Andrea. :smilecolros:
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

- Abraham Lincoln

Blissful Ignorance: A Gundam Wing Site

My Log: http://www.xanga.com/Andrea_Sinisterra