L-J-L 76 Stories:2 New Stories Coming Soon Pg4 3/15/15

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories {7/20}Pg 2

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hey Everyone
I just wanted to let everyone know I am working as hard as I can to make sure each week I update Princess Of Antar and Romancing The Heart. Please give me a week and I will have new chapters up for everyone to read. I hope everyone is staying cool this summer!!!!

Lizza {Known as L-J-L 76}
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories {7/25}Pg 2

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hey everyone
I just wanted to show off the 2 banners Mary Mary made for me for my 2 new stories. They are so cool and I really like them. Thank you so very much Mary Mary they are the greastest. So what does everyone think?

COMING SOON:

The Key
Au with aliens
Rating: Mature
Summery: Mr. Parker, Mrs. Parker and Liz all live in New York. Mr. Parker, Mrs. Parker and Liz adopt Rath. Liz loves having a brother. But her brother has a secret. One day they were driving to go visit grandma claudia. On their way a black van runs into their car. The car flips over 3 times then stops. Mr. and Mrs. Parker are killed. Rath comes to and sees his parents dead. He checks on Liz. He finds her pass out and in pain. Rath heals Liz. Liz finds out about Rath and keeps the secret. A year later Liz has powers and she meets Max and friends. Max, Liz and friends find out eachothers secrets. Now the question is can they all trust eachother or not.

And here is the other story I will be posting really soon. I hope everyone will like the banner and story.
My Savior, My Foe
AU with aliens
Rating Mature
Summery: Liz witness her boss Kivar and his girlfriend Tess Kill a person. Liz runs from the place. She goes to Jim the family friend who is a cop. Liz tells Jim what happens. Jim gets Max to stay and protect Liz. Max goes everywhere Liz goes. One Night they are shot at and Liz finds out Max is an alien. There is danger all around them. Liz doesn't know if she can trust Max. Liz doesn't know if Max is trying to save her life or kill her

Mary Mary thank you again for the Banners they are really great and I can't wait to start posting my new stories. You do really great banners. I wanted to let everyone know I will be updating Princess Of Antar and Romancing The Heart really soon. So please keep an eye out for the updates to Princess Of Antar and Romancing The Heart, also keep an eye out for my 2 new stories called The Key and My Savior, My Foe. I'll be posting the 2 new stories really sooon.
Lizza

Lizza
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Sun May 13, 2012 9:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories {9/11} on Page 3

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hey Everyone
I have a question if you don't mind me asking. Does anyone know if there is a story like Ghost Whisper posted. If there is will you please let me know?

If no one has written a story like Ghost Whisper. I would like to post one called The Spirits. The story would be like Ghost whisper. Will everyone please let me know what you think? And please let me know if anyone has a story like Ghost Whipser posted?

Here is a new idea for a new story. Please let me know what you think?
********************************************************************************************************************************
The Spirits
M/L
rating is Mature.
Summery:
Max and Liz have been close friends all their lives. But they still have a secret between them. The secret is they can see spirits. Max and Liz move into an apartment together. One stromy night Max and Liz were watching tv when they see a spirit. They both find out they can see spirits. As they are helping the spirits Max and Liz become close. But will Max and Liz still be friends or will it end the friendship between Max and Liz.
********************************************************************************************************************************
That is what I have so far? So Please let me know what you think?
I hope everyone will like this story. Because if everyone likes this story I will post the story soon.

L-J-L 76
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories {February 10, 2011} Pg3

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hey Everyone
I wanted to let you know I am still working on chapters to Princess Of Antar and Romancing The Heart. I'm hoping to have more chapters posted soon. And I hope everyone will like the chapters I'm working on. All I am going to say about the chapters to come there will be a few surprises. But I can't tell you what they are. You will have to keep reading to find out what the surprises will be. Hopefully everyone will like the surprises. And will everyone let me know about what you think of the story called Spirits. Here is the summery. I hope everyone will like it.
The Spirits
M/L
Rating Mature
Summery:
Max and Liz have been close friends all their lives. But They still have a secret between them. The secret is that they both can see sprits. Max and Liz move into an apartment together. One stormy night Max and Liz were watching a movie when I sprit. They both find out they can see spirits. As they are helping the spirits Max and Liz become close. But will Max and Liz still be friends or something more or will it end their friendship.

Please let me know what you think? Sorry I misspell the word Spirits. I'm sleepy right now and I I can't think straight.

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories {Authors Note} Pg3 February 10, 2011

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Authors Note:
Hey everyone
I just wanted to let you all know I am working on Romancing The Heart. I just finished wititng Princess Of Antar. And I am also starting Princess Of Antar 2:The Hidden. I hope everyone will read the new story and like it. I'm going to be posting a new chapter to Romancing The Heart tomorrow. I hope everyone will check it out. Oh here are the days that I will be posting new chapters to Romancing The Heart and Princess Of Antar:

Romancing The Heart and Princess Of Antar
November 24,27
December 2,11,18,24,31
January 6,10,15,24,30.

I promise to post a chapter to Princess Of Antar as soon as I finish writitng it. So Please please keep an eye out for a new chapter to Romancing The Heart and Princess Of Antar? There will be surprises in boith stories. You will have to read to find out what the surprises are. And sorry I can't give anyone any hints.

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories {Authors Note} Pg3 November 23,2011

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hey Everyone
here is a new banner for my new story I will be posting after Princess Of Antar. I hope everyone will check out the new story and let me know what everyone thinks. I hope everyone will like the new story and the banner.Image

Princess Of Antar 2:The Hidden
Leaves off where Princess Of Antar did. Here is a little hint of what the story is about. Max and the others are home execpt for Liz. Liz didn't go back to earth. She stayed on Antar with Larek, Serena and the queen. They had a few things to do. But Liz, Larek and Serena do go to earth. They are on vaction. Max and the others don't know about it til Michael gets a mesage from Liz. They all rush to where Liz is and are surprised Liz is on earth. What Max nd the others don't realise is that Kivar and his men follow Liz, Larek and Serena to earth. When Liz, Max and other find out about kivar being on earth a new war starts. Sorry that is all I'm going to say. You will have to read to find out what will happen.
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories {New Story} Pg3 Dec. 13, 2011

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hey Everyone
I just wanted to let everyone know I posted a new story called Princess Of Antar 2: The Hidden tonight. And I updated Romancing The Heart. Right now I'm trying to figure out what I will be posting next after Princess Of Antar 2:The Hidden. It is either

1}The Key
2}My savior my foe
3}Spirits

I don't know which. But if anyone you have can help me that would be great. Because I can't figure which one. But anyway I hope everyone will read Princess Of Antar 2: The Hidden and let me know what you think. And I hope everyone will also read Romancing The Heart and let me know what you think of that story too.
Bye!!!

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories {New Story} Pg3 April 10th, 2012

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hey everyone
I was wondering if you can help me out. Which of these stories should I start posting after Romancing The Heart. Here are the chooses:

A}The Key
B}My Savior, My Foe
C}The Spirits

Which ever you all choose will be my new story. I'm hoping to one of the stories next month. So please help me pick which story should be next. Oh and before I forget I have a couple of more chapters left of Romancing The Heart then the story will be finished. So please keep an eye out for the new chapters to come
to Princess Of Antar 2 and Romancing The Heart? Thank you!

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories - Deciding/Choosing Pg3 Oct 12

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hey Everyone
Here is the story to be posted after Romancing The Heart....

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories - Deciding/Choosing Pg3 Oct 12

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Here Is Another Story Coming Soon:

URL=http://s221.photobucket.com/user/L1976/ ... e.png.html]Image[/URL

Bounty For Love

Summery:
Max and Liz are both Bounty Hunters. Max and Liz are friends, room mates that work together. Max and Liz catch all the bad people. When they are not working they hang out with their friends Alex, Isabel, Michael and Maria. Max and Liz have stronge feeling for each other but they are denying their feeling for each other. What will happen one night when they go after a bad person and someone gets hurt? Will Max and Liz deny their feeling or will they act on their feeling? What do you think of this as a summery? Please pm me back and let me know? And please let me know if I need to change the summery or anything?
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.