L-J-L 76 Stories:2 New Stories Coming Soon Pg4 3/15/15

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Stories:2 New Stories Coming Soon Pg4 3/15/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hi! My author's name is L-J-L 76. But my real name is Lizza. This is my first author's thing. I don't know what I'm doing so sorry if this is not good. I'm trying. This is my first time on Authors note. Here are the stories I'm working on and the stories I will be posting soon.

Stories I'm working on:
9Image
1} Romancing The Heart Au without Aliens
Summery: Liz and Maria move into a new place. While they are moving in they meet their new neighbours Max Evans and Michael Guerin. Maria and Michael get along and flirt with each other a little. Whilst Max and Liz don't get along, they also argue a lot. What Liz and Maria don't know is that Max and Michael work for a mob boss named Tony the shark. Max and Michael try to hide what they do for a living from Liz, Maria, family and friends. What happens when there is danger all around Max and Michael? And what will happen when Max and Michael's boss bumps into Liz and ask her out? Will Liz go or not? And what will happen when Liz sees Michael and Max with her date? Will Liz stay and find out what is going on or will she leave?
here is the link - viewtopic.php?f=36&t=19425

2} Princess Of Antar Au without Aliens
Summery:
Everything in the show happened except for Max and Tess didn't sleep together. There is no baby. And Alex is a live and well. Tess is with Kyle. Max and Liz are married and with their friends on the run. But what happens when a couple of strangers come and take Liz away? And she goes willingly with them. here is the link - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20649

Story I completeed on Au without Aliens is:
Life, Terror, Danger
here is the link to the story - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=11793

Stories coming soon:
1}My Savior, My Foe
AU with aliens
Rating Mature
Summery: Liz witness her boss Kivar and his girlfriend Tess Kill a person. Liz runs from the place. She goes to Jim the family friend who is a cop. Liz tells Jim what happens. Jim gets Max to stay and protect Liz. Max goes everywhere Liz goes. One Night they are shot at and Liz finds out Max is an alien. There is danger all around them. Liz doesn't know if she can trust Max. Liz doesn't know if Max is trying to save her life or kill her. {Sorry if summery sucks but that is all I could think of}

2}Untitle
Au with aliens
Rating: Mature
Summery: Mr. Parker, Mrs. Parker and Liz all live in New York. Mr. Parker, Mrs. Parker and Liz adopt Rath. Liz loves having a brother. But her brother has a secret. One day they were driving to go visit grandma claudia. On their way a black van runs into their car. The car flips over 3 times then stops. Mr. and Mrs. Parker are killed. Rath comes to and sees his parents dead. He checks on Liz. He finds her pass out and in pain. Rath heals Liz. Liz finds out about Rath and keeps the secret. A year later Liz has powers and she meets Max and friends. Max, Liz and friends find out eachothers secrets. Now the question is can they all trust eachother or not.{Sorry if summery sucks but that is all I could come up with}

Ok I was wondering from the second summery can someone please help me come up with a title for the second story. And Please help me pick a title for the New Story?I would be greatful for any help. Here are some title some friends come up with. Please help think of a title and please help me pick a title?
A} Secret And Lies by Carrie
B}The Key by Heather
C}Power Of 5 By Carrie
D}Her Hidden Future by Ken
E}Her Hidden Life By Ken
F}Hidden Future
G}Hidden Life

If anyone as an idea for a title please let me know? And Please help me pick a title for a new story? I would be really greatful for someone to help?
Thank you!
L-J-L 76{ Lizza}
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:02 pm, edited 24 times in total.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories { 3/25}

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Michelle 17
Courtney Thank you for letting me know what title you picked. I'm greatful for the help.

Here are the stories to choose from again and Here is hat everyone choosed:

Here are the chooses:
A}Secret And Lies By Carrie
B} The Key By Heather
C}Power Of 5 By Carrie
D} Her Hidden Future By Ken
E} Her Hidden Life By Ken
F}Hidden Future
G}Hidden Life

Here is the people that Picked:

Michelle 17 { Courtney} - The Key

So far that is the only peaople that who picked. Please choose a title? And please let me know what you picked for a title.
Thank you!
Lizza
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories {3/25}Pg 1

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Thank you to Ken, Carrie, Heather and Michellefor liking this Author's page. And Thank you for picking a title.This is my first Author's page. So thank you for liking this. Here are the titles and here are the people that voted:

Titles:
A} The Secret And Lies By Carrie
B} The Key By Haeather
C} Power Of 5 By Carrie
D} Her Hidden Life By Ken
E} Her Hidden Future By Ken
F} Hidden Life
G} Hidden Future

People that picked a title
A}Michelle 17 {Courtney} The Key
B} Jake 17 {Carrie} The Key
C} DestinyDreamer{Heather} The Key

If more people want to choose a title please pick one and let me know what you think of the authors page?
Lizza
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Here is I have so far on people picking Titles. Hopefully soon I will have a title for the new story. Thank you to those who voted. I'm glad you help me pick a title. So again thank you to the people that voted your the best!

Here are the titles again:
AThe Secret And Key By Carrie
B}The Key By Heather
C}Power Of 5 By Carrie
D} Her Hidden Life By Ken
E}Her Hidden Future By Ken
F}Hidden Life
G}Hidden Future

People that picked:
A}Michelle 17 {Courtney} The Key
B}Jake 17 { Carrie} The Key
C} DestinyDreamer {Heather} The Key
D} Roswellian 117 {Vanessa} The Key

So far that is 4 people that have voted for The Key. Thank you again for picking a title.And Thank you to Vanessa for being a beta to my stories and for picking a title. And if any one eles wants to vote you still have time.

Lizza
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Tomorrow the voting for a new Title ends. And now here comes something eles to ask which story should I post after Romancing The Heart and Princess Of Antar.

A} My Savior, My Foe
B} The Key

Please pick one and I will work on it as soon as Princess Of Antar and Romancing The Heart are finished? I don't know how many chapters Princess Of Antar and Romancing the Heart will have. But I'm hoping I can finish both stories and start one of the new ones by Christmas. So please pick One of the stories above to start after Romancing The Heart and Princess Of Antar?
Thank you!
Lizza

P.S I wanted to let everyone know I'll be posting Romancing The Heart Chapter 36 today between 5am - 11pm
I hope everyone will check out the chapter and let me know what they think. Thank you!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories {4/1}Pg 1

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Here is the update on which story should I post first:
A} My Savior, My Foe
B}The Key

Here are the people that have voted so far:
1] Courtney { Michelle17} - The Key
2}Heather {Destiny Dreamer} - The Key
3}Carrie {Jake 17} The Key

That is all that has voted so far. If anyone wants to vote please go ahead and vote.
And as of right now I'm working on Priness Of Antar Chapter 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 and Romancing The Heart Chapter 42, 43, 44, 45, 46. I'm hoping to be posting Princess Of Antar next week. Please cross your finger I canpost next week. I thought I would let everyone know. I hope everyone will keep an eye out for the new chapter for Princess Of Antar and Romancing The heart.

I wanted to let everyone know I posted Romancing The Heart Chapter 36 an hour ago. I hope everyone will check out the chapter.

Happy Easter To Everyone And Their Famlies!!!!!!

Lizza
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories {4/3}Pg 2

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hey everyone
I just got an idea for a story. I just don't know if I should work on alone or see if someone help me or if I should post it. Here is the idea. It maybe weird but I thought it was good. Ok

Story Idea:
Liz, Maria, Isabel and Tess are sea pirates. Max, Michael, Alex and Kyle are land pirates. The both groups don't like each other. But they must join forces to defeat Kivar and his knights. They all argue with each other and don't get along. While they are working together the gilrs and guys start to have feelings for each other. Both groups decided they must put their feelings aside and fight Kivar and his knights.

The thing is I don't know if the idea should be like now or in the early years. And I don't know what to do. Please choose one:
A} Work on it alone
B}See if someone would help me
C} Put this in callenge
D}forget it.

Year:
1}Today
2}early years.
Please pick a year.

If someone can please help me decide I would be greatful. Becuase I don't know what to do. And I really could use some help please?

Lizza
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories {4/9}Pg 2

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hello Everyone
Um about the new story I think I might need someone to help me with it I don't know how I'm going to start the story or how it is going to end. I'm still trying to think of the rating, how the story will start and how I would like it to end. But like I said I might see if anyone would help mw with it. But I don't know what to do.

Michelle{Courtney}
Thanks for liking the idea in todays time. I'm thinking of just asking. But I don't know where to go to do that. I don't know as of yet how the story shopuld go. All I do know is The girls and Guys can't stand to be around eachther. Then as they work together The girls and guy's feelings change and they start caring and fallling for eachother. At the end of the story I was thinking of Having Max and Liz get married first. Then the rest of them. But that is what I am thinking.

I'm going to be updating Romancing The Heart Sunday April 11.
And
I'm going to update Princess Of Antar on Tuesday April 13.

I hope everyone will check out both chapters and let me know what you think.

Lizza

P.S Vanessa thank you so much for being a beta to my stories your the best keep up the great work !!!!!!!!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories {4/10}Pg 2

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hey Everyone
I wanted everyone to know I posted an updte to Princess Of Abntar and Romancing The Heart. I hope everyone will check out the chapters. The will be a few surprises and some shocking things to come in Princess Of Antar and Romancing The Heart. I thought I would give everyone a heads up and i hope everyone will still read both stories to find out what are the surprising and shocking things to come. Here are the days I'll be updating Princess Of Antar and Romancing The Heart.

Tuesday April 22 - Princess Of Antar chapter 28
Tuesday April 22 - Romancing The Heart Chapter 38

Wednesday April 27 - Princess Of Antar Chapter 29
Wednesday April 27 - Romancing The Heart chapter 39

I hope everyone will check out the chapters nd let me know what you think of them.

Lizza {Known as L-J-L 76}
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories {4/10}Pg 2

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hey Everyone
I know it has been a while. I have been really busy lately. Me and my mom have colds and we are trying to get everything ready for when my nephew starts kidgarden. which I just realise is very hard to do when you don't know what they need. But anyway I just wanted to let everyone know I will be be posting a new Chapter to Romancing The Heart Friday July 23. I hope everyone will keep an eye out or the new chapter. I'm hoping to have a list of days when I will be posting chapters to Princess Of Antar and Romancing The Heart.

Oh before I will be posting The Key and My Savior, My Foe as soon as Princess Of Antar and Romancing The Heart are finished. which will be soon. So please keep an eye out for new chapters to Princess Of Antar and Romancing The Heart. And for the new stories too. Hopefully soon I will have banners for The Key and My savior, My Foe here to show all of you. But as of right now I'm still working on chapters for the 2 stories I already have posted. So again pleae keep an eye out for new chapters to Princess Of Antar and Romancing The Heart.

Lizza {Known as L-J-L 76}