Roswellian117's Heaven (7/8/10)

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Roswellian117's Heaven (7/8/10)

Post by Roswellian117 »

ROSWELLIAN117'S HEAVEN

So here I am! I have finally decided to do my own page. You know since I have 3 stories now! LOL.

10 Things About Me:

1: 25 years old
2: I'm from Northern California
3: Real name is Vanessa
4: I am going to school for Medical Assisting
5: I love Roswell OBVIOUSLY!!
6: I have an amazing boyfriend who I have been with for 3 years
7: Green Day is my favorite band
8: I happen to like the real world as in life outside of Roswell but for some reason I am always here! LOL
9: I love playing Madden 10 (NFL video game) with my boyfriend.
10: I am a Rock Band/Guitar Hero EXPERT! i.e: I don't have to look at the words to sing a song b/c I really am good!

What I Want To Accomplish Here:
Honestly I want to make people happy with my stories. I love writing and this will make me a better writer. I just want to write!

Ships I Love:
All the CC ships. I don't consider K/T UC! Only UC couple I love is Z/L and that is if Max is dead or the story is double dipping! LOL.

My Stories:

[W.I.P]

Intricacy
Summary: When dreams of a former life start to invade Liz Parker's she goes on a quest to hunt down the dream's meaning. She is suddenly thrown into a life she knew nothing about and a world she had no idea existed.

2,000 Light Years Away
Summary: Max and Liz live on opposite sides on the USA, they only know each other online as VivaLaGloria and DayGreen117. What happens when their best friends put them on the same dating website and Liz and Max are matched perfectly? Will their online friendship turn to more?

[COMPLETE]
Last Night On Earth
Summary: Alex walked away from the Alien Abyss after prom. Isabel is running a succesful wedding planning business in Roswell. Alex is finishing up his masters at M.I.T and has not set foot in Roswell for 9 years. What happens when a tragic event strikes and Alex is forced back into it all again? Will Alex open his heart to Isabel again? Will Isabel find her true happiness with Alex finally?
[AWARDS WON]
Best New Author

For Intricacy
Last edited by Roswellian117 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Roswellian117's Heavan (1/13)

Post by Roswellian117 »

Working on 3 stories is sooooooo HARD!!!!!!!! LOL!!! Honestly, I love it though! My brain needs that work. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So I am working on 1 chapter each for my 3 stories and hopefully I'll have them posted by Monday. I will post mostly weekends because I have school.

Schedule:

1 ch. each for:
Intricacy, 2,000 LYA, LNOE by Monday 1/16/2010

I will post my schedule once a week and let you guys know how I am doing. I am so open to discussion on my own little thread! So keep in touch people!

X0X0~Vanessa
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Roswellian117's Heaven (1/13)

Post by Roswellian117 »

[Up and Coming Stories]

Summary: Not sure yet... Still thinking of ideas.

Summary: Not too sure yet....
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Roswellian117's Heaven (7/8/10)

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi Vanessa,

I love your stories and can't wait to read what you come up with. I hope you will come back and finish writing the stories you already started.

Courtney

Special thanks too

claudialynn