Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 12/23/13

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 7/17

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted the latest When Dreams Change chapter two days ago, and today posted a new chapter in Fighting Fear, and the latest songfic in Universal Language.

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Polar Attraction - Not just for Polarists...
Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 7/31

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted the next chapter in When Dreams Change and the next ficlet in my crossover series, A Czechoslovakian Guide to the Multiverse, also, just a little note:

Some intense things have happened in my life recently and while writing definitely helps me escape and process, there are going to be some delays with some of my fics as I take some time for my life, and my mind, to settle. I appreciate everyone's patience and support.

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 8/9

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted the next songfic in Universal Language.

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 8/14

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted the next vignette in my Czech Guide to the Multiverse series, another Vamp Diaries XO that follows the first one. :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 1/12

Post by Whimsicality »

Mmmk, so, real life sucks, I'm horrible, and I'm back! I posted Author's Notes in Dance in the Abyss and Linger in this Otherworld (both of which I'm working on updating ASAP) and have requested for Fighting Fear, Czech Guide to the Multiverse, and Universal Language to be pulled out of Dead and Buried since I have updates ready for all of them. Sadly, When Dreams Change will have to languish a while longer, ditto for Dance in the Abyss.

Also, I posted the first in a small three part AB xo titled Misfeasance on the XO board. :D

I missed you guys and I'm glad I'm back!

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Whimsicality »

And our lovely mods have already pulled them out of Dead and Buried, so the next parts of Fighting Fear, Universal Language, and Czech Guide to the Multiverse are up!

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Whimsicality »

Thanks! I am so glad to be back! I missed all you guys :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Whimsicality »

Hey Yas! I miss you too! And posting, so, on that note...you should check out the first post on this for a little update on me and my stories :D

As for what I posted today, I reposted the first part in Misfeasance, an Anita Blake/Roswell three parter, and posted part one in a new NCIS/Roswell four parter.

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 1/26

Post by Whimsicality »

I posted the next parts in Misfeasance and Little Mysteries :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 1/26

Post by Whimsicality »

And I also posted the next chapter in Fighting Fear, enjoy!

Whimsicality's Fics