Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 12/23/13

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 1/31

Post by Whimsicality »

I posted the final part in Misfeasance and Part 3 in Little Mysteries :D

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Polar Attraction - Not just for Polarists...
Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 2/3

Post by Whimsicality »

I posted the first part in a Vampire Diaries XO and posted a Liz centric oneshot on the Alien Abyss board.

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 2/6

Post by Whimsicality »

The final part in Little Mysteries is up :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 2/8

Post by Whimsicality »

I posted the next part in Figments :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 2/9

Post by Whimsicality »

Chapter Nineteen of Fighting Fear is up and I'm almost done with Chapter Twenty :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 2/10

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted a Michael POV oneshot on the AA board entitled Happy.

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 2/23

Post by Whimsicality »

I have posted the next chapters of Fighting Fear and Figments :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Whimsicality »

Thank you so much! I've actually been working on that series, and will hopefully be resurrecting Dance in the Abyss from the Dead and Buried forum soon :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Whimsicality »

Aw, thanks! Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier, I saw it and thought I had and then realized I hadn't :oops: I love that story too, and all my AB stuff, so you'll be happy to know I'm also working on a sequel to Misfeasance with more Michael/Liz werewolf king and queen, should be fun :D

Also, for everyone, I have now posted the first two chapters in Green and Gold, Red and Silver, my new HP XO.

Along with Radioactive, a Liz centric apocalyptic oneshot on the Alien Abyss board.

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 5/5/13

Post by Whimsicality »

I finally posted the next chapter of Fighting Fear, enjoy!

Whimsicality's Fics