Ashita's Meanderings ~ update 9/8

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Ashita's Meanderings ~ Updates 4/10

Post by Ashita »

Updated A Touch of Fae with the second drabble, Hidden Folk (written by whims this time), 4/10

Updated Mistletoe and Holly with chapter 6, All I Want For Christmas, 4/10

Updated Love Notes (In other Fanfic) with Painful Truths, 4/10
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Ashita's Meanderings ~ Updates 4/10

Post by Ashita »

Updated Love Notes in Other Fics, A Single Step, 4/24.

Also, I don't know how much I'm going to be updating in the next month or more. My grandmother is in the hospital and is dying. She's been in stage COPD and CHF for a while now and we're doubtful she will make it out of the hospital this time. On top of that, I'm moving and simply haven't had a chance to write. I do not intend to abandon my fics as I really hate that in a writer, but I haven't really had the presence of mind to write over the past few months. I'm sorry for the delays and I promise to get back to it once I can get myself settled once more. Again my apologies to those of you left hanging.
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Ashita's Meanderings ~ Author note 4/29

Post by Ashita »

Just an FYI: My grandmother died two days ago and updates are on hold for the time being. Just wanted you to know I haven't abandoned the stories, but right now, I'm in no mood to write right now. Sorry for the delays and hopefully I'll be back with some more updates soon.
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Ashita's Meanderings ~ Author note 4/29

Post by Ashita »

Thank you Jenna. It's much appreciated. :)

Also, just updated In Pieces with chapter 2 and also forgot to note that I added the next installment of Seductive Fantasies, Dreamscape, although that one isn't smutty in the least but more bittersweet and about Liz and Michael and Liz missing one another. But, I tend to go with what I'm feeling, so there you go.
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Ashita's Meanderings ~ updates 5/27

Post by Ashita »

Many apologies for my long absence. Real life hit me pretty hard from about the beginning of the year until now between my grandmother dying earlier this year, being homeless and forced to live in an extended stay motel for several months to the ending of an 8-year relationship. It's been a trying year and I'm just barely feeling the pricking of my muse once more (finally) and I hope to get some new stuff to you soon! I'm currently working on updates to Hunted, Love Lessons and the last one-shot to my Seductive Fantasies series. It was also requested that I write a smutty one-shot sequel to Mistletoe and Holly, so we'll see what happens. I've missed you all and appreciate all the support you've shown me thus far!
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Ashita's Meanderings ~ update Attraction to Zen and AN 9

Post by Ashita »

Finally an update, even if it's a small one!

The Letter I has been added to Attraction to Zen, 9/25.

I thank everyone for being so patient as it has been a rough year for me and Whimsy has also been insanely busy with school and a real life. I have managed to finish about 3/4 of the next in my Secret Desires series. Only 2 more sections. Plus I have about a 1/4 of the next chapter of Hunted written and about 1/2 of Love Lessons (although I might push this one off until I finish more of Hunted). I have the letter J almost completed for Attraction and a couple of other small things mapped out. It really does feel good to be writing again; my muse has been quiet for far too long.

On another note, I'm thrilled to see that Whimsy and I tied for Best UC Author runner-up. I thank those who nominated and voted from the bottom of my heart, especially as I didn't expect to be nominated for anything this time around due to my long absence. Really, seeing that made my day. :)

So hopefully I'll have something more soon. I really want to tie up a few of my minor stories/series so I can focus on the epics.
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Ashita's Meanderings ~ update Hunted 11/8

Post by Ashita »

Hunted, Chapter 17, A Dream Within A Dream, posted 11/8/12
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Ashita's Meanderings ~ update Attraction to Zenith 11/15

Post by Ashita »

Attraction to Zenith, Letter J posted 11/15/12
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian