Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-12/28/11

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-3/30/10

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Author's Note: Okay so I'm working on updating Where Loyalty Lies and His Kiss- both have chapters in the works, but there was a slight glitch in the creative process. I got this awesome new idea for a True Blood Eric/OC fanfic that I could not get out of my head- until I wrote it down on paper (or word same diff). My new story is entitled The Viking's Heart and it is in the Other Shows Fanfiction section of the site. If you watch True Blood and enjoy Eric the viking, vampire owner of Fangtasia, take a look. I posted the link and the summary on my Author's page in the first page of this link. I hope to have updates for both His Kiss and Where Loyalty Lies soon- in the next couple days. Can't wait for new feedback, enjoy. Egyptian Kiss!
Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal~Pamela Vaull Starr
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-5/14/10

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Hey guys, chapter 20 of Where Loyalty Lies and chapter 15 of His Kiss are up. Enjoy and sorry for the long wait. EK! :mrgreen:
Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal~Pamela Vaull Starr
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-5/16/10

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Chapter two of The Viking's Heart is up! :D EK!
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-5/25/10

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

I want to say a big thank you to RoswellOracle for the lovely, amazing banner she created for my newest fanfiction- The Viking's Heart. It is now posted on the first page of this site with the summary. Thank you RoswellOracle. Egyptian_Kiss! :D
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-5/25/10

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Chapter sixteen of His Kiss is up! Enjoy, EK! :D :mrgreen:
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-5/28/10

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Chapter Three of The Viking's Heart is up! Enjoy, EK! :D
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-6/6/10

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Chapter Twenty One of Where Loyalty Lies is up! Enjoy, EK! :D
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-6/15/10

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Chapter Seventeen of His Kiss is up! Enjoy, EK! :mrgreen: :D
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-7/7/10

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Chapter Four of The Viking's Heart is up! Enjoy, EK! :mrgreen:
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-7/24/10

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Chapter Twenty-Two of Where Loyalty Lies is up! Enjoy, EK! :D :mrgreen: