Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-12/28/11

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-7/27/10

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Chapter Eighteen of His Kiss is up! Enjoy- this story is coming to a close in a couple chapters. Thank you to all who reviewed it! EK! :D :mrgreen:
Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal~Pamela Vaull Starr
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-8/11/10

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Chapter Five of The Viking's Heart is up! Enjoy and let me know what you think, EK! :mrgreen: :D
Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal~Pamela Vaull Starr
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-8/12/10

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Chapter Twenty-Three of Where Loyalty Lies is up! Enjoy. Also, this story is coming to a close, I will be posting 2-5 more chapters and then it's finished. I want to say that I really enjoyed writing Where Loyalty Lies, and I am proud and pleased with all the reviews. Thanks for all the support, EK! :mrgreen: :D
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-9/3/10

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

His Kiss chapter nineteen is up! This story too will be coming to a close in 2 chapters. I hope that everyone enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you to everyone for their support. EK! :mrgreen: :D
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-9/6/10

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

The Viking's Heart chapter 6 is up. Enjoy, EK! Let me know what you think. :mrgreen:
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-9/13/10

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Where Loyalty Lies has been updated! Chapter 24 is up, enjoy, EK! :mrgreen: :D
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-9/15/10

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Chapter 20 His Kiss is up! Enjoy and let me know what you think. The epilogue will be coming out soon. EK! :mrgreen: :D
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-9/16/10

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Chapter 7 of The Viking's Heart is up! Enjoy, EK! :D
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-9/20/10

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Chapter Twenty-Five of Where Loyalty Lies is up! Two chapters left. Enjoy, EK! :D :mrgreen:
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-10/12/10

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Epilogue for His Kiss is up! I just want to say that I truly enjoyed writing His Kiss. As my character grew, I could feel myself developing as a writer. I hope that this story was as enjoyable for you as it was for me. Thank you to everyone who read and to everyone who reviewed. I look forward to your feedback. Enjoy, EK! :wink: :mrgreen: :D 8) :lol: