Kitten88's Stories - Update 2009.04.17 Author's Note

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

*New Blog*

Post by Kitten88 »

I have started a new blog: http://www.bloggen.be/kitten88/

Check it out ;-)
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Update Somewhere Over The Ocean

Post by Kitten88 »

Somewhere Over The Ocean: Chapter 3B up 06/12
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Update The Intern & Small Town To Red Carpet

Post by Kitten88 »

The Intern: New Chapter 6 up!!

Small Town To Red Carpet: New Chapter 9 up!!

Hope you'll like it!
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Kitten88 »

Somewhere Over The Ocean: Chapter 7 up

AN1: I just gave myself a huge headache by trying to figure out the timezones. To make it easier for everyone to follow the story, I added date and time to all the previous posts and I will keep on doing so in the future. The date may be different sometimes, because here in Europe (Brussels, to be more precise) we are exactly 9 hours ahead of time in Los Angeles.

AN2: I've kinda messed around with the numbers of the different chapters so that there's no more A&B, just like I said in the previous post.
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Kitten88 »

Somewhere Over The Ocean: Chapter 8 up :D Hope you'll like it!
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Author's Note

Post by Kitten88 »

I know that I haven't updated daily (Somewhere over the ocean) as I promised and that I've missed some updates, but RL is really kicking my ass right now!! My best friend just found out that she has cancer. She's barely even 21 :( This news came down on her really hard and she can use all the support she can get, which I fully intend to give her. I'll try to update after the weekend but I'm not making any promisses except that I'll do my best to not leave you guys hanging! So sorry!!!

Sweet Kiss!

Kitten88
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Kitten88's Stories - Update 2008.12.12 Author's Note

Post by lizandzackfan »

Can't wait for "Its in the Rain"
Thanks to precariousem for my sig banner.
Check out my site.
http://writersfanfiction.darkbb.com/index.htm
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Author's Note

Post by Kitten88 »

I've got some news for you guys!

First of all I would really like to thank you all for your support! You have no idea how much this means to me and my friend! So thank you! Very much!

My friend isn't doing well unfortunately. She seems to get worse every single day and I'm not really sure how to handle this anymore or how to get her to smile again. It really breaks my heart seeing her like this! :(
Since the treatment here doesn't seem to be working, her parents have decided that she should move in with her mom to be closer to another hospital. Apparently they have another treatment that might help her. I really hope it does. I offered to go with her, but that would mean taking time off from school and she won't let me! Urghh... So I decided to stay back for the time being.

I have exams in about two weeks and I promise that as soon as they're over I'll start updating again!

Thank you again for your support!

xx

Kitten88
LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Kitten88's Stories - Update 2009.01.08 Author's Note

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

Hey, just dropped by to say that I hope your friend is doing better, I completely understand about wanting to be there for her as I was in the same position with my sister a few months ago when she got diagnosed with cancer.
Also I just wanted to let you know that I love your fics, and cannot wait for both updates and the coming soons to be posted - especially Vegas Baby, What Happened in Florida....? and Music Makes The People Come Together!!

Hayley.

My Numb3rs xo fic. Coming Soon!
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Small Town to Red Carpet Update!

Post by Kitten88 »

Once again... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! I'm sooooo sorry that I made you wait so long. I started writing again as soon as exams were over but the passing of my friend threw me off again. About a week after my final exam, she decided she couldn't take the pain anymore and took matters in her own hands. After that I just couldn't bring myself to continue writing. But I guess you could say I'm getting back in the game. Again, I apologize for making you wait so long!

Small Town to Red Carpet : CHAPTER 10 UP NOW