jake17's fics Updates & New story, 7/23/16

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's stories update 1/31/10

Post by jake17 »

Pieces of my Heart has been updated :D

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's stories update 2/2/10

Post by jake17 »

New story! Deceived Posted today on UC... hope you all like it! :D

check out the awesome banner dreamer19, kristin made for me!

Earth2Mama wrote:SACRED VOWS!

I need an update on this one ...right quick! Please? *bats eyelashes at you*
How strange Ellie! I posted on that same day and I didn't even see your message! :wink: hoped you like the update! :) thank you for wanting more! :)

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's stories update 2/2/10

Post by jake17 »

Earth2Mama wrote: I know ... I was laughing my ass off when I saw that you posted it later in the day. I though my powers of persuasion had something to do with it though

Sweetie I will write you an update on anything whenever you want it!! :wink: :mrgreen:

you do have powers Ellie! :wink: you make me laugh my ass off.. love your fb and so appreciate your support for my stories!

you name it ...I"ll write it! :D anything for you! :wink:

carrie

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's stories update 2/3/10

Post by jake17 »

Earth2Mama wrote:Wrong Number ... that story could use an update. Please? *bats eyelashes at you*
Damn Ellie :wink: You picked the one story that I have no control over... I am writing wrong number with KJ and as you know he's been through a very rough time... it's my fault it hasn't been updated in a while but I gave him a rough draft so hopfully soon I'll have an update for you!

thanks so much for your request! you are the best!

ps love it when you bat your eye lashes at me! :wink: :D

Deceived has been updated! :D

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's stories update 2/3/10

Post by jake17 »

New Valentine story, Crazy Love

Chpt 2 now up...

awesome banner by Hunter!! so beautiful sweetie!! thanks again!!
Earth2Mama wrote:Oh really? Well, funny thing about that - I bat my eyelashes and it seems that people just are begging to do so for me willingly. Weird, but I practiced it the other day when I was out to lunch - and got a free meal out of it. So, beware of the power of Ellie batting her eyelashes!
:lol: Ellie that doesn't suprise me at all!! Something tells me you have the power to get whatever you want :wink: :)

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's stories update 3/2/10

Post by jake17 »

Earth2Mama wrote:O.k. Let's see if it still works ...

*bats eyelashes provactively* Carrie my sweet, is there any chance of seeing an update for Sacred Vows and Deceived?

Pretty please *continues to bat eyelashes provactively*
Deceived is posted Ellie ...how could you ever doubt your talent for getting what you want :wink:

working on sacred vows right now... keep batting those eyelashes :wink: :)

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's stories update 3/3/10

Post by jake17 »

Pieces of my Heart and Sacred Vows have been posted

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's stories update 3/3/10

Post by jake17 »

Alternate Universe With Aliens

I'M IN LOVE WITH A TEENAGE ALIEN

Max Evans is a normal everyday teenage boy, well except for the fact that he’s from another planet. What happens when he accidentally crashes in a cornfield alone and helpless? With only the help of his new found friend Michael Geurin, his fumbling Neighbor Freddie, a Scientist who was recently fired from NASA, and his beautiful but brainy very serious granddaughter Liz Parker one has to wonder …does Max have a chance in hell at ever getting back to his home planet again?

COMING SOON!

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's stories, update 3/13/10

Post by jake17 »

Crossroads and Frozen inTime have been updated! :D

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's stories, updated 3/13/10

Post by jake17 »

Deceived, Wrong Number, Crazy Love and Sacred Vows have been updated :D