jake17's fics Updates & New story, 7/23/16

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's fics updated 2/1/14

Post by jake17 »

So sorry I haven't been around I hit a horrible rough patch, but I'm starting too see the light at the end of the tunnel, any hoo Vanished has been updated :)
Thank u to all that are still here!

Lizza! So sweet u are !! Promise to update closer soon, thank u!! :)

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's fics updated 2/20/14

Post by jake17 »

saori_1902 wrote:I just wanted to ask if we are getting some update of "Vanished" soon? :mrgreen:
half way through the next update saori, thank you so much for asking!

:)

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's fics updated 3/6/14

Post by jake17 »

So sweet!! Wendy thank u so much! Vanished has been update :)

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's fics updated 3/13/14

Post by jake17 »

Updated Pulse, completed Steal me Away

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Carrie
Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more
really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

Pulse - I'm hoping Max and Liz admit their feelings. And I'm hoping Max and Liz get together and be together. I'm also hoping Max, Liz and Michael leave their work place. And I'm hoping Max and Liz have a happy ending together.

Closer - I'm hoping Max saves Liz from the killer. We find out who the killer is. Max and Liz have a happy ending together.

So please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what you will have happen next for Max and Liz in The Pulse and Closer.

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Carrie will you please please let me know when you will be updating Pulse and Closer? The reason why I am asking is because I can't wait to find out
what will happen in Pulse. If Max and Liz will be able to keep what Liz is a secret, Will the boss find out what is Liz is? Will Michael find out what Liz is? Will Max and Liz be able to leave? Will Michael help Max protect Liz? Where will Max, Liz and Michael go if they leave? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together?
And I can't wait to read what you will have happen to Max and Liz in Closer. Will Max be able to save Liz? Will Max or Liz get hurt? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together? So will you please please let me know when you will post more to Pulse And Closer?

L-J-L 76
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's fics new stories 3/26/14

Post by jake17 »

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I've already started this new story on the UC board called Violent Delights, I will be finishing up Vanished, and closer soon.

I also have a new dreamer Fic coming soon on the CC board called The Intimacy of Strangers, dreamer, dreamer, dreamer !! It's a Max in a way I've never written him before. (very excited about this one)

It takes place fifteen years after graduation, the FBI attacked sooner than graduation night and Max had to made a decision in order to save Liz's life that is now having consequences that has brought them together to face a past and a love forged from a destiny that refuses to be forgotten or denied

Violent Delights

What if Future Max was never Max to begin with but a dark twin who's ambition blinded him from dangers that would prove nearly fatal. He's coming, bent on revenge, seeking retribution from everyone, insidiously he will weave his way into her mind and heart to take them all down. A dark twist on the episode The end of the world.

Author's note: This is present time Zan from NY, future Max is merely fabricated to torment Max and exact revenge on his family. I'm completely playing with the timeline of everything, in this fic Rath pushed Zan in front of the truck a few weeks before the episode 'The End of the World', this story will center Liz and Zan, most anything to do with Max, Rath, or other characters will happen indirectly. Without giving too much away I promise you convincing romance and a strong very smart Liz in time.

The Intimacy of Strangers Banner was done by the fabulous behrbabe
and Violent Delights was done by my amazing daughter ! :wink:

saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Re: jake17's fics New Stories, CC,UC 4/26/14

Post by saori_1902 »

Great news!
-Vanished, is about to end.
-Violent Delights, very interesting, waiting for more!
-The Intimacy of Strangers, very excited about this!

Thanks! :mrgreen:
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: jake17's fics New Stories, CC,UC 4/26/14

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Carrie will you please update you stories cCloser, Pulse really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. And your story called Intimacy Stranger is really good I can't wait to see how the story turns out. So please please update your stories Closer and Pulse really really soon?

L-J-L 76
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's fics updates, 5/5/14

Post by jake17 »

Thank u so much saori & L-J-L76!

Vanished has been completed & The Inimacy of Strangers has been updated :)