starcrazed's stories [update 6/9]

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

starcrazed
Addicted Roswellian

starcrazed's stories [update 6/9]

Post by starcrazed »

Completed Stories

Stopping the End of the World
Summary: Two years after graduation the gang is still on the run. With Michael's dreams they have a new lead to find past connections. When they finally meet up with old friends and family will it be too late to finally stop the end of the world?

A Devastating End
Summary: Courtesy of Khivar, Earth is wiped clean of it’s Royal Antarian inhabitants. Will any of the Roswellians escape with their lives?

An Impulsive Act by the Granilith
Summary: Takes place during Viva Las Vegas when everyone is dancing. The Granilith steps in, tired of the misuse of its power and the continuous failures of the Pod Squad as they jump through time.

Banner by candysteffi. Thanks! :mrgreen:
Better than Roswell, New Mexico
Summary: A trip to the big city has two of the Roswellians bringing another one back with them who is vital in their need to prepare for the time when Khivar will show up on Earth. Without her it may be a lost cause.

Banner by pijeechinadoll. Thanks :mrgreen:
This is Home
Summary: Earth’s only hope now is the Granilith. Only problem: it is literally a world away and those on Earth have no way to get into contact with those who could help them. When those on Earth finally make contact with Antar will the hybrids go back to a home they’ve searched for their entire lives or will their enemy stop them?

World Ablaze
Summary: Veronica Mars Fanfiction. What is going through Logan’s mind from Pilot to Weapons of Class Destruction? An inside look at his view on LoVe's relationship from the beginning.

Forget Me Not
Summary: Veronica Mars Fanfiction. A different take on Logan’s journey from the bridge back to Veronica. Plus, a different side of Dick.

Works in Progress

Banner by singerchic4. Thanks! :mrgreen:
Summary: Liz bought them more time but the world is still ending in 2023. Isabel has a plan to go back, changing everything that happens after 'Destiny' hoping it will give the Roswellians the edge needed to stop the end of the world and get that happily ever after ending.

A Life for Second Chances
Summary: A different world, where Tess has a family, Liz is never shot, and Alex knows a whole lot more than he’s sharing. The Traitor is hunting them and they’re still divided by a secret they won’t share. Their lives are at stake, but they have yet to unlock their full potential. What will it take to bring them together? And can they do it before the Traitor finds them?
Last edited by starcrazed on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:21 pm, edited 22 times in total.
artwork by: RosDude
Michael: Whoever sent us down here was smart, you know? Because they sent us together, and as long as we stick together, we're gonna make it.

Find all my fics here starcrazed stories
starcrazed
Addicted Roswellian

Re: starcrazed's stories

Post by starcrazed »

Coming Soon

This is Home

April 2017

Exhaustion didn’t even come close to describing the state of the lone person traveling the never ending highway the lay ahead of him. He wished he could remember what it felt like to be exhausted, imagining it would be a welcomed relief to the sorry condition he found himself in now. It had been far too long since his body ached with something as simple as exhaustion. More then the past few days he’s been on the road, certainly more then weeks it’s been since the last frantic struggle for supplies, definitely more then the months it’s been since he’s seen any of the few remaining familiar faces he considered family, maybe even sadly as long as the years that have regretfully passed without peace.

Still even after all the times he traveled back he was still in awe watching the landscape around him change into the rose-colored desert that reminded him of a home he’s tried so hard to get back to for the past sixteen years.

Killing the engine as he reached the ‘Welcome to Roswell’ sign he hopped off the bike and slowly took off the helmet ignoring his numb legs that have been straddling the bike for the past eight hours straight. He shook the brown hair out of his eyes and held up one arm to block the sun as he looked towards his childhood town from the distance before walking towards it.

TBC>>>
Last edited by starcrazed on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Michael: Whoever sent us down here was smart, you know? Because they sent us together, and as long as we stick together, we're gonna make it.

starcrazed
Addicted Roswellian

Post by starcrazed »

A Life for Second Chances has been updated!

I promise I'm working on 2023! :roll:

Thank you so much for the nominations in Round 12 :D :D :D I don't even know how to react I'm so excited :lol:

starcrazed
Addicted Roswellian

Post by starcrazed »

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who nominated and voted for Isabel in 2023. Congrats also to all the other winners, runner-ups and those nominated. Wow this is so exciting, I've never won anything like this before and just wanted to let you all know that I really appreciate it. It's really an honor with all the amazing authors and fics out there.

Thanks so much :mrgreen:

pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

^^ starcrazed hi just read the preview for your next story. i cant wait to read it. THOUGH... ^^ :mrgreen: i must get round to reading some of your complete work.
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

PS: i just read "An Impulsive Act by the Granilith" LOL cause it was the shortest story. ^^ i loved it. short and sweet. It was like the granilith knew exactly what to do. A mind of its own LOLxx
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
starcrazed
Addicted Roswellian

Post by starcrazed »

Thanks pijeechinadoll. I think you'll be happy to know that because of your fantastic artwork I couldn't hold off any longer and decided to start posting This is Home.

You can find the first part Here

starcrazed
Addicted Roswellian

Re: starcrazed's stories [update 11/14]

Post by starcrazed »

2023 has been updated- Part 37

A Life for Second Chances has been updated-Part 13

:mrgreen:

starcrazed
Addicted Roswellian

Re: starcrazed's stories [update 11/16]

Post by starcrazed »

Better than Roswell, New Mexico has been updated- Part 13

starcrazed
Addicted Roswellian

Re: starcrazed's stories [update 11/24]

Post by starcrazed »

Let's see...Better than Roswell, New Mexico has been updated -Part 14 and 2023 has also been updated-Part 38

As soon as Better than Roswell, New Mexico is finished (2 parts left :shock: ) I'll be posting a bit more for This is Home