StormWolfstone's fics

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

StormWolfstone's fics

Post by StormWolfstone »

I never created a thread here for these before but seeing as how I intend to be posting more fics then before, I decided it was time to do so.

The first fic is What We Missed Out On. I don't have a banner for it yet.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18533

Summary: What if Future Max decided to let Liz have the chance to experience what she was going to miss out on by having her Max fall out of love with her? And What if this other chance had unforeseen consequences? Prepare to see things unlike anything out there, where each action has a reaction of different forms. Where people that aren’t known are actually a part of keeping others alive.

Authors Note: This was supposed to be just a one shot, but it wouldn't stop writing itself. And it gained such a readership the first time around that I’m hoping those that read it will enjoy the additions I’ve made. I’ve added some things and rather then be considered purely as Roswell fanfiction, I’ve added so many parts even before when I was writing it that I might as well call it a crossover between Roswell and my own Sci-fi novels I’ve been writing. If anyone would like to make a banner for this fic, I would love it.

The Second Fic is War and Seduction, also no banner for it at the moment.
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=18544

Summary: The House of Basarab and House Diablerie have been at war for centuries. Each one working to gain the most power and be the largest power in Europe. Led by Master Vampires, protected by werewolf packs, they are bitter rivals. But, what happens when fate decides rivals should be bound in love rather then hate?

Can Max, the Master Vampire of House Basarab still keep things in check when members of his enemy become entangled with his own? Can Liz, the Blood Countess of the Diablerie’s, keep her House in order and maintain her power when she herself feels stirrings of something she has long thought was impossible?

Authors Note: This fic began as a Roleplay, and though things are not going to be exactly as they were in the RP, there are some aspects that as a player in the RP I didn’t want to have go missing, so at times there will be some similarities. I can only hope that Sarah and Taylor enjoy the twists and turns that I have added into this fic.

And another... Dangerous Intentions... still no banner with this one either lol.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=18547

Summary: What if the royal four didn’t have their Earthly counterparts to begin with? What if instead, Khivar sent his four children from Antar, highly trained assassin’s to Earth to ‘dispose’ of the Royal Four? Max and Isabel were still adopted by the Evans’, Michael was still adopted by Hank Guerin and the local Sheriff adopted Tess. Here’s what happens when new aliens come to Earth, and they aren’t Hybrids. [/center]

Mallrats Memoirs: A Generation (I have a banner, just need to find it again lol)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18548

Summary: This fic takes place in a land where a virus of unknown origin has wiped out the entire adult population leaving children to fend for themselves. It begins only a few months after adults no longer walked the earth, when the oldest living were between 16 and 17 years old. (This is the Tribeworld)

The Roswellian Hybrids have lived in the same society, though they have always known they were different, that they had powers. But now, with only each other to depend on and lean on, they have struck out far from home and ended up finding themselves in a place where they may or may not want to be.

The Roswellian humans have also struck out and made a home with a Tribe called the Mallrats

More will be added as I get them typed or placed here.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Re: StormWolfstone's fics

Post by StormWolfstone »

What We Missed Out On is currently posted up to Chapter 11

Dangerous Intentions and War and Seduction both have their Prologue's and First Chapters up.

Mallrats Memoirs: A Generation has the second chapter up.

And I am working out the start of another fic, it'll be a Crossover fic for Roswell and an anime I enjoy called Pretear.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Michelle in LA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Michelle in LA »

I'm curious about your banner. "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word" -- is that a story you have listed here? Interesting banner.

~ Funniest FB ~ Round 11 ~ Best FB ~ Round 10
~ Most Thought-Provoking FB ~ Round 10
~ FB You Follow Around the Boards~ Round B
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word is a WIP that is co-written by myself and Madroswellfan. I need to find the link but when I do I'll put it up here. We haven't had the chance to complete it as of yet due to each of us having our own RL issues but I'm hoping we will get the chance soon.
A List of All My Fics

Michelle in LA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Michelle in LA »

Thanks!
~ Funniest FB ~ Round 11 ~ Best FB ~ Round 10
~ Most Thought-Provoking FB ~ Round 10
~ FB You Follow Around the Boards~ Round B
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Found the link. It's currently in the Dead and Buried until we can get together and work on it more again.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=16417
A List of All My Fics