erinkatie's stuff

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

erinkatie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

erinkatie's stuff

Post by erinkatie »

Hellooo Everyone... this is where you can find my fics and other stuff I guess. So enjoy yourselves please!!

Dark As The Dungeon

Summary: This is harder to write than the actual story! Shall I make it easy? Everything in Season One and up until Future Max has disappeared has (unfortunately) happened.

One month after the sleeping with Kyle Liz is starting to break. She understands that she can't tell Max what happened because if she were to do so Max would probably do anything he could to turn the tables in favor of our dreamers. That can't happen either because what is a good story really without any angst? After a harsh confrontation with a member of the Pod-Squad about her infedelity Liz breaks. She disappears from Roswell... but Liz wasn't kidnapped like she makes everyone believe. She was saved by Larek and brought to his planet Cerio where she discovers amazing things about herself. Does she return to Roswell in time to save Alex and stop Tess destruction? Or will her bitterness towards the pod squad for the way they reated her get in her way? Read on and find out!

The Boy Who Lived: An Alex Whitman story

Summary: Everything through S1 and S2 up until Alex’s death happens. This is a somewhat short story of the death of my beloved Alex. In my Roswell Heaven Alex doesn’t die and here I am giving him a second chance, though God or whoever gives it to him won’t make it easy, he/she has high expectations for our Alex.

COMING SOOM TO RF:

The Fall of The Two Houses of Antar

Summary: (This may change.) This is the prologue for the challenge: Roswell Throughout the Ages: The Age of Man & The Age of Myth. We (SER, Skittles, Lissa and I) wanted to give our challenge it's own cannon so that the writers who choose to participate will have enough information on the History of OUR Antar for their fics if they choose to have AU w/a (remember it's completely up to YOU, the author, if you want to have aliens in your challenge fic. If you choose to, then here's some history to help you out!).

The History of The Fall of The Two Houses of Antar:

This tells the story about the Two Houses of Antar; The House of Avitus (House of Kings) and The House of Zarand (House of Protectors).

The Federation of The Five Planets is in it's Golden Age and florishes further during the reign of Zander Avitus the II. Yet the King passes away suddenly and his son, Zander the III (Zan), must take the throne at the age of 19, whether he is ready to or not. It was prophesied that under the rule of Zan Avitus and his seven advisors and closets friends, The Federation would be saved from the impending Death of their Star. So the people welcomed him into his throne and Zan kept his deepest secret to himself: he did not wish to be King.

The pressure from their people and the Prophecy overwhelmed the Eight and yet made others jealous especially those within the Two Houses who were not included within the Prophecy, including Khivar Aurelia and Nikolas Mithras.

In one fell swoop Kihvar and Nikolas betrayed their family and massacred the Eight. Their jealousy and cruel want of power led the Federation into the most horrible war ever witnessed throughout the ages.

This is the account of the events of The Betrayal and The Beginning of an Everlasting Bond between eight souls.

COMING SOON:

Title: The Red Room
Summary: Coming Soon
Last edited by erinkatie on Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dean: Hey, you know what? There's a ton of lore on unicorns too, in fact,
I hear they ride on silver moonbeams and shoot rainbows outta their ass.

Harold Krick: I know this may sound like gibberish to you, but I think I'm in a tragedy.

“Don’t feel guilty, guilt is a wicked ghost.”

Ben: Evie, you're in the middle of nowhere!
Evie: Then I'll cling to the edge of somewhere!!!
erinkatie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Some Art by Some Amazing Artists for Me & My Writings...

Post by erinkatie »

By Tanya7496:

By Dreamerlaure:

Last edited by erinkatie on Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DreamerLaure »

Oh my...you have stuff missy? Whoa!

LOL :D OK, I'm going to go read your Alex Whitman story, and then also the challenge because I didn't know it had been posted! Gosh the banner looks incredible, and you're incredible *mwaa*
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy
erinkatie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

ART by Me

Post by erinkatie »

I just started fanart and I am not good really, I paint and draw so I'm completely new to Computer graphics but here's some stuff anyways!

These are for a story I'm working on:

erinkatie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Isabelle Banner... My Favorite so far!

Post by erinkatie »

Last edited by erinkatie on Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
thetvgeneral
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: my own little world...but it's ok...they know me here.

Post by thetvgeneral »

these are really good!!! keep at it!!! you're going to make a lot of people happy with your fanart! :D
Come check out the Roswellian Chronicles Tribute Archive as well as all the fun at Champagne Wishes. We'll save you a seat and the drinks are on us!
Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Stargazer's Delight »

All of 'em are amazing :)
I really like the Lost Lovers one the most :)
and kick ass SN banner you put in multi thread :D

grr now i'm gonna be waiting..wondering when Red Room is comming :twisted: Isabel a courtesan :lol: I look forward to it :wink:
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

wow, it looks awesome! really really awesome
I like the "Revenge-Stand By Your Man" one (can't wait for it!) and the "She knows" one best
Mt Gazer
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Mt Gazer »

Man these are amazing. For your first ones I'd have to say you have shining talent.

Obviously I love the gazer ones,,, being the die hard that I am. LOL

But WOW!!! I envy talent like this, great job.

Mt Gazer
"An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth. Then whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth". ~author unknown

Karar Renkenberger
2-8-08
1 lb. 2 oz.
"Too beautiful for earth."
erinkatie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by erinkatie »

Thanks Mt Gazer!!

Updated The Boy Who Lived and Dark As The Dungeon!

:) Enjoy!

Dean: Hey, you know what? There's a ton of lore on unicorns too, in fact,
I hear they ride on silver moonbeams and shoot rainbows outta their ass.

Harold Krick: I know this may sound like gibberish to you, but I think I'm in a tragedy.

“Don’t feel guilty, guilt is a wicked ghost.”

Ben: Evie, you're in the middle of nowhere!
Evie: Then I'll cling to the edge of somewhere!!!