Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg17 8/14/10

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Michelle in LA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg 13 2/23

Post by Michelle in LA »

Wow! Someone's been busy -- or snowbound! :lol: Whichever, I'm very grateful for the output it's engendered! :D

~ Funniest FB ~ Round 11 ~ Best FB ~ Round 10
~ Most Thought-Provoking FB ~ Round 10
~ FB You Follow Around the Boards~ Round B
LairaBehr4
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LairaBehr4 »

Michelle in Yonkers wrote:Wow! Someone's been busy -- or snowbound! :lol: Whichever, I'm very grateful for the output it's engendered! :D

Dit-to!
Get Lost in my stories.
Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

Hello everyone, just thought I'd post a note here to let you all know that I've abandoned the original schedule I had for posting the four stories I am currently writing on this board.

As most of you know, I am still posting parts for An Altered Existance, The Legend of Daring Elk and Horse Dreamer, as well as Of Secrets, Healers and Fae.

The only one I haven't posted a new part for is Mercenaries of Wresllo. That's because that story is the one that is the most difficult to write. My muse is still giving me a hard time with that one and I really, really suck at coming up with creatures and magic stuff to use :lol: . However, I want to make sure that you all know I still have NO intention of giving up that story.

So, instead of sticking to a schedule, I am simply going to post whatever part I have ready at the time for whichever story it is for. Sometimes I'll have two parts for one story and sometimes it may be a week or two before a new part is posted.

Rest assured that I have been working on all stories every free chance I have and I do post as soon as one part is ready. Okay?

Thanks to everyone who has stuck with me through all this time and continue to read any and all of my stories. I am always grateful to all of you and look forward to all the feedback you leave.

Thanks again! :D
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg 14 7/29/08

Post by Alien_Friend »

Thanks for letting us know. Looking forward to those updates when you can get them to us.
roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

Thanks for the note. Muse's can be funny sometimes. Need to give them a little kick everyonce in a while. :lol: Try about the first 10 minutes of Jason Behr's movie "The Tattoist" it shows full rear nudity and a hint at frontal. :wink:
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

:lol: :lol: :lol: roswell, I have that movie on DVD and yes...... :twisted: it's actually inspiration for TLODE&HD :lol: . I guess you know I use either his movies or whatever movie that has a character similar to the characters in my stories :wink: .

Although it's been tough to find a movie or even a book that can inspire me for Mercenaries :? LOTR just doesn't cut it despite my eternal love for Legolas :wink: .
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

Okay, just letting you all know that An Altered Existance is now completed.

So, I will continue working on The Legend of Daring Elk & Horse Dreamer and Of Secrets, Healers and Fae.

I also keep looking at Mercenaries of Wresllo, but you know how that's going :? .

I will not start the Greek/Roman slave one until I have at least one or more of the three that are left done. It's a time issue really.

:wink: :D
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg 14 8/11/08

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

Hello everyone, sorry that it's taken so long to update the three stories I am currently posting. I live in Houston, which I'm sure you all know was hit by Hurricane Ike recently.

Luckily the only thing I lost was power and that lasted for exactly a week!!! So after two days of being without power, me and my two cats went to stay with my boyfriend since his power came back before mine did. Suffice it to say, during all that time I couldn't work on any of my stories.

Now that things are calming down (at least for me it is), I managed to get the next part to Mercenaries done and posted. I will continue working on the others as well.

My thanks to everyone who's been patiently waiting and reading! :D
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg 14 9/28/08

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

Aww! I'm sorry that you had to deal with Ike!

I'm glad that you were okay though and didn't have to deal with too much damage! Here in the DFW area we got a couple of storms from it but nothing too major.

I hope that things continue to go well for you and that you don't have too many issues after the fact. Thanks for the info and the posting, I certainly appreciate it!

Hugs!

Ashley
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg 14 9/28/08

Post by DreamerLaure »

Oh! I hope everything stays ok, Michelle! :-)

And we have so much wonderful stories by you I can go reread a few other things ;)
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy