Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg17 8/14/10

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

FrenchDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg 12 1/17

Post by FrenchDreamer »

I really hope you'll come back soon Michelle .
I'm missing you and your stories a lot.
Eva
Last edited by FrenchDreamer on Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michelle in LA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Michelle in LA »

Yeah, me too! ;)

What's the prognosis on the computer situation? It's been over 3 weeks by a bit, and we're eagerly anticipating those updates you've been working on! ;)

Missing them awful! :D

~ Funniest FB ~ Round 11 ~ Best FB ~ Round 10
~ Most Thought-Provoking FB ~ Round 10
~ FB You Follow Around the Boards~ Round B
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

Michelle, I too miss you and your stories dearly. I really hope things are sorted out for you soon. I can't wait for you to come back to us!
Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

Hey everyone! I'm back. At least I hope I am. Long story short, I decided to stay with the internet provider I already have and my computer managed to get fixed without my having to invest in a new one! Yay!

Still, I took a bit more time coming back hoping I could use that time away to write up a storm. No such luck. I did get a few parts down for all my stories except the new one I have yet to post. ~sigh~ I really, really hate RL!

Still, I am determined to get these four stories done rather than abandon them. Thanks for your patience! And enjoy!

They will be posted on the days I'd posted on this thread a few pages back. Legend is today. The new one is supposed to be tomorrow, but we'll see. Altered will be Weds and Mercenaries will be Friday. :wink:
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg 13 2/23

Post by Alien_Friend »

You're back?! OMG! That's such exciting new!! I can't wait to read everything you've written. I'm so glad things worked some what and you were able to come back. Yay!!! :D I've missed you! *does the happy dance, what ever that is*
LairaBehr4
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LairaBehr4 »

Alien_Friend wrote:You're back?! OMG! That's such exciting new!! I can't wait to read everything you've written. I'm so glad things worked some what and you were able to come back. Yay!!! :D I've missed you! *does the happy dance, what ever that is*

I'll ditto that!
Get Lost in my stories.
garcia88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by garcia88 »

LairaBehr4 wrote:
Alien_Friend wrote:You're back?! OMG! That's such exciting new!! I can't wait to read everything you've written. I'm so glad things worked some what and you were able to come back. Yay!!! :D I've missed you! *does the happy dance, what ever that is*

I'll ditto that!
Me three!!
ImageImage
Thanks to Hunter and singerchic4 for my siggies and avi.
FrenchDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by FrenchDreamer »

garcia88 wrote:
LairaBehr4 wrote:

I'll ditto that!
Me three!!
Me four :D !!
Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

Awwww! Thanks A_F, Laira, garcia, and French Dreamer! I missed being here too. :D

Thanks for the beautiful banner to my new story FD! Love it!

And on that note, you all should know that the newest part to Legend was posted on Sunday :wink: .

Today the new story Of Secrets, Healers, and Fae has been posted, you can go to page 7 of this thread for the link.

Tomorrow I should be posting the newest part to Altered :wink: .
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

Yay new fic!