Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg17 8/14/10

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Sirio
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg16 12/20/09

Post by Sirio »

Happy Holidays to you.
Don't worry, we'll wait patiently. :D
Sirio
Image Image
♥ What's so great about normal? ♥ Capitano, mio Capitano ♥ Romantic Strawberry Dreamer ♥ Wise ♥
♥ The king had returned to his kingdom, and all was right with the world ♥ Max and Jamie are my addiction ♥
♥ We few, we happy few, we band of brothers ♥
Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg16 12/20/09

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

Wanted to let you all know that The Legend of Daring Elk and Horse Dreamer is finally completed and fully posted! :D :(

Now I am on to finish writing Of Secrets, Healers and Fae next. Again, I hope you all remain patient while I find time to write then post the rest of this story.

Thank you all for reading! :D
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg17 1/19/10

Post by Alien_Friend »

Yay! Thank you so much for finishing that. No worries I trust you will do the same to your other stories when you can. You are good to your word. :D
Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg17 1/19/10

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

Hello everyone! :D

Of Secrets, Healers and Fae is finally finished! :D :(

Now it's on to Mercenaries of Wresllo :?

Wish me luck on finishing writing that one since most of you know how hard it is for me to write that genre :? .

I'm determined to finish that one BEFORE I start writing the last story I mentioned way back on page 6 of this thread (the greek/roman one) which will be a mostly *smut* one. :oops:

Anywho....off to concentrate of Mercenaries :roll: :D
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg17 8/2/10

Post by Alien_Friend »

Looking forward to reading Mercenaries of Wresllo. You can do it. Good luck! :D
Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg17 8/2/10

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

Thanks Alien_Friend! :D

Okay, I've done some revising on Mercenaries of Wresllo.

I've added some info to the introduction that explains the 4 magic users and their powers. Since I did that, I had to go and change a few details in all of the rest of the 9 parts I'd already posted to go with the flow of the magic users now.

However, that has been a big help to me because I am now able to finally write parts for this story. Part 10 should be ready to go in a couple of days and then we'll go from there.

So, go re-read the first 9 parts, including the info I added right before the story begins and I'll have part 10 ready soon. :D
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
debbyin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg17 8/14/10

Post by debbyin »

Every one of your stories are fantastic!!! You are so talented and I thoroughly enjoy your creative imagination in your writing. :D

"Well, clearly being tall, dark, and intergalactic is still a draw for the ladies." - Kyle
(Second Chances - femmenerd)