'More than Words', Michael's Fics

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

April
Roswell Fanatic

Re: 'More than Words', Michael's Fics

Post by April »

Hey, Michael! Sorry I haven't been around as much to leave feedback on any of your writing or videos lately. I plan on getting caught up on some stuff within the next couple of months! Life's just been hectic right now. :roll:
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Post by morethenwords122 »

April wrote:Hey, Michael! Sorry I haven't been around as much to leave feedback on any of your writing or videos lately. I plan on getting caught up on some stuff within the next couple of months! Life's just been hectic right now. :roll:
It's all cool, April! I feel like I should extend the same apology to you as well. Life got real busy for me as well for awhile there, and then the site went down...so I'm still way behind on 'Someone, Anyone' because of both those things combined. I understand that life just gets to you sometimes, especially when you have other responsibilities too.

I guess it's just lucky for you that I'm piss poor at updating on a semi regular basis, so when you do have the time to catch up, it will be super easy for you :D
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

morethenwords122 wrote:I guess it's just lucky for you that I'm piss poor at updating on a semi regular basis, so when you do have the time to catch up, it will be super easy for you :D
:lol: Hahaha!
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Team (Roswell)

Here's another video! I hope you enjoy :D
Last edited by morethenwords122 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Children Of Roswell (Teaser #2)

The Children of Roswell, coming soon. Inspired by this post created by Guerins on tumblr.

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Great song choices, as usual, Michael! :D
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

A new chapter of 'You and Whose Army?' had been posted :D

P.S. Thanks by the way, April :D That means a lot coming from you.

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Untitled Multi-Mix (You and Whose Army?)

This is probably the longest video I've ever made... like ever or will ever make again (hopefully). It tops at about 13mins. 44 secs. and took me about six weeks to finish because I wanted to find the perfect music and the perfect new clips for the video. I also made this video to celebrate the nearing of the end of Act 1 on You and Whose Army?. In it you'll see some of the emotion for what's happening to these characters now, what's going to happen to them in Act 2 and beyond. I really like this video... I think it might be one of my pride and joys, especially Liz's section of the vid.

So fair warning, you're in for a long ride for this video and this story. I have the next chapter written out and I will be posting it soon:D

P.S. I might not be posting again for awhile because I will be losing my Microsoft word for awhile until I can either pay for a renewal or download a free version from somewhere. My mom has also recently been in the hospital and when she gets out I may have to take care of her for awhile. So I will be posting but what I've already written and sent to my beta.

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

A/N 4/13/16

Hey, everybody :D

No new videos or chapters today. I'm just giving a new update on the status of Paradise, and telling everybody that yes, i do plan to continue the story... and sorry that I've been gone from writing my stories for so long that y'all thought that I wouldn't finish Paradise... or You and Whose Army? for that matter. I'm slowly getting the urge to write back, but i'm still kind of sluggish and having a hard time trying to get back into the groove of the atmosphere of Paradise back...

Chapter 8 of Paradise is a big chapter, and a lot of things happen that I want to get right and drive home on. So, be patient with me... I'm trying to get the chapter out as soon as I can :D

And now that, I've finished the next chapter to You and Whose Army? I can give my undivided attention to the next two of Paradise :D

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Can't wait for the next new chapter of Paradise whenever you're able to finish it.

Hope your mom is doing well. :)