'More than Words', Michael's Fics

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

'More than Words', Michael's Fics

Post by morethenwords122 »

Intro

Relationship Status: Single.

Hobbies: Writing, Movies, and collecting things.

My favorites:

Movies: I aspire to one day give you all my top 100 list, but for now, my top ten will have to do :D

10. Oliver and Company [Dir. George Scribner , Released in 1988]
9. WALL.E [Dir. Andrew Stanton, Released in 2008]
8. Scream [Dir. Wes Craven, Released in 1996]
7. The Color Purple [Dir. Steven Spielberg, Released in 1985]
6. Mysterious Skin [Dir. Gregg Araki, Released in 2005]
5. Schindler's List [Dir. Steven Spielberg, Released in 1993]
4. A Place In The Sun [Dir. George Stevens, Released in 1951]
3. East Of Eden [Dir. Elia Kazan, Released in 1955]
2. A Letter To Three Wives [ Dir. Joseph L. Mankiewicz, Released in 1949]
1. Boys Don't Cry [Dir. Kimberly Pierce, Released in 1999]

TV Shows that I'm currently into: From Dusk Til Dawn:The Series, Shameless U.S., American Horror Story, 2 Broke Girls, Teen Wolf, Queer As Folk U.S., Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D, Mike and Molly, and Orange is the New Black

All Time Favorite TV Shows: Roswell, One Tree Hill, Firefly, Joan Of Arcadia, Skins UK, Dance Academy, Cold Case, Degrassi, Dawson's Creek, Party Of Five, and Criminal Minds.

Hardcore 'Ships: Alex and Isabel (Roswell), Lucas and Brooke (OTH), Nathan and Haley (OTH), Brian and Justin (QAF), Sammy and Abigail (DA), Sid and Cassie (Skins), Chris and Jal (Skins), Naomi and Emily (Skins), Cook and Effy (Skins), Piper and Alex (OITNB), Stiles and Lydia (TW), Scott and Kira (TW), Stiles and Malia (TW), and Franky and Mini (Skins)[They were never really a couple but i shipped them anyway]

Awards I have Won

1st place in the RoswellHeaven 7 Deadly Sins Writing Challenge 2015 for I'm Not Jealous!

RoswellHeaven's 2014 CC/AU Orb Award for Favorite Vision of Isabel Evans and Alex Whitman for Alex Whitman Is A Dead Man!

RoswellHeaven's 2016 CC/AU Orb Award for Favorite Vision of Alex Whitman for I'm Not Jealous!

RoswellHeaven's 2016 Best Friendship in a Fic 'Max and Maria' for Paradise

RoswellHeaven's 2016 1st runner up Best Violent or Horror scene 'Hank beating up Alex' in an AU for Paradise

RoswellHeaven's 2016 1st runner up Best Overall AU Fanfic Banner for You and Whose Army?

Fics

In-Progress

Image Banner by April :D

You and Whose Army?(viewtopic.php?f=35&t=155256)*WIP*

Beta:O2Shea, Me

Summary: After faking Alex's death, Tess, Alex, And Tess's infant son are on the run. But when they learn their enemy is in Roswell and that no one they love is safe, they decided to return home. But is it worth discovering what lies ahead?

Category: Au with Aliens

Pairing: CC, Ensemble

Author's Opinion: This Story was my first real fanfiction story! I mean, I had written two before this but it was the first one that I had ever took seriously. I had gotten a beta for it and I took constructive criticism when I could to make this story better, and grow as a writer.

It was a write as I go type of story and it still is. I still haven't any set direction or plans to this story and, I don't know when I'll come back to it. I kind of lost my momentum when my computer had wiped out the story... but this story will always hold a place in my heart, and some day, I will finish it.

You and Whose Army? Trailer
Subterfuge (You and Whose Army?)
Untitled Multi-Mix (You and Whose Army?)

ImageBanner by Steffi

Paradise(http://roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.ph ... 87#p973987)*On permanent hiatus*

Beta: O2Shea

Summary: There are moments in every person’s life that defines them. A moment that makes them the person that they will become and be judged upon—some moments are good, the one that leave a warm place in your soul… while others are bad and leave a dark abyss that can never be filled and for eight teens—those moments will help them discover that while you may not be able to choose your family but you can choose the kinds of people that you let into your life and touch your soul.

Category: Au without Aliens/ Drama/ Family and Relationship dynamics/ Romance/ angst

Pairing: CC, Ensemble

Warning: I ask you to read this story responsibly. It will be dealing with some dark and sensitive themes like Child abuse, incest, drug and alcohol addiction, mental illness, suicide, and date rape… This story will have triggers in it and I just want everyone to be mentally prepared before deciding to read this story. I will also be exploring some UC relationships in this story to some extent, like Max/Tess and Max/Isabel, who aren't anyway shape or form related in this story. So if any of this bothers you, than I suggests not reading this story.

Author's Opinion: This story-- hands down--- one-hundred percent, is my all-time favorite project! This story just... is a very special story to me. It contains personal memories, experiences, and situations that I have been through in my own life and some of my very best friends lives.

'Paradise' is dark, gritty , and touches upon very sensitive subject matter. These characters will go to hell and back, and than go through hell again! But it always shows some of the special bonds that we create with people throughout our lives, whether it be with family or friends. It is a true character study of human suffering as well as strength and perseverance.

Paradise (Teaser)
Paradise (Teaser#2)
Paradise (Teaser#3)
Paradise (Multi-Mix)
Character Mix Pt.1 (Paradise)
Character Mix Pt.2 (Paradise)
Main Trailer (Paradise)
The Parkers (Liz/Isabel)
The DeLuca-Evans (Max/Maria)
The Guerins (Michael/Alex/Tess)
Down By The Water (Michael/Maria)
C'mere (Kyle/Tess)
Look Out (Max/Liz)
Kiss With A Fist (Alex/Isabel)

Finished

ImageBanner By RoswellOracle

Alex Whitman Is A Dead Man! (1/7)(http://roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=155330)*Complete*

Beta:O2Shea

Summary:Okay, Isabel Evans has had enough! Alex Whitman needs to be taken down a peg or two...And, really, that had been what she had planned to give him a piece of her mind but, when it comes to Alex… things never really go how she wants them to. (Isabel’s POV)

Category: Au without Aliens/ Au series

Author's Opinion: My very first one-shot :D This story was born from Roswell Heaven's Deadly Sins challenge and because I'm still 100% a stargazer like I was from day one... this is one of my favorites that I've written, but I can never leave things alone this story is a part of series of stories I've written for the last two years.

Plus, I just love the Alex that I've created in this 'verse :D

I'm Not Jealous! (2/7) (http://roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.ph ... 97#p970697) *Complete*

Summary:Liz Parker has been in love with Max Evans ever since he asked her for a pencil in the eighth grade… but Max doesn't know it, so really, she has no reason to want to rip the blonde heads hair out just because she’s sitting in the same booth as the man of her dreams. But she does. (Liz’s POV)

Author's Opinion: Like I said before, I tend not to be able to just leave things alone and because of that a series was born. With I'm Not Jealous! being the second addition... to be honest, I'm not too proud of this one-shot :(

I didn't really put in the time of day for this ship since I really don't ship it but I feel like that's no excuse. I should have made more of an effort, and that's what I've been trying to do with this couple in all my other stories since. Still love this Alex though :D It's one of the few things I like about this one-shot.

Image Banner By RoswellOracle

Suck It Up and Do Something, Guerin! (3/7) (http://roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.ph ... 64#p971564) *Complete*

Summary: Michael Guerin likes to think of himself as an okay guy but not okay enough for the likes of Maria DeLuca, and really, he can live with that… but everyone else doesn't seem to agree. (Michael’s POV)

Author's Opinion: I don't know why, but I felt like this should have been a two-shot. I kind of left this one open-ended and choppy, but I still like it. I just should have resolved it better, I guess.

Children Of Roswell

Summary: Do the sins of the parent transfer to the child? Can life on the run finally lead to security and happiness? Can two people who have always taken care of other find their own way? Can two reformed troublemakers take on the responsibility of caring for something other than their own hedonistic pleasures? Will a party girl finally fall too far down the rabbit hole? And will two twins finally find the answers to who they really are?

Category: Coming soon to the Alien Abyss board, Inspired by this post created by Guerins on tumblr.

Teaser Trailer#1
Teaser Trailer#2

Warning:This story may deal with some dark, taboo, and sensitive themes like drug abuse, alcohol use, exploration into a polyamorous relationship, and life on the run that all involve minors. So if any of this bothers you, than I suggest not reading this story.

Pairing: CC, Ensemble, Original characters and pairings

Cast

Haley Ramm as Maxine 'Max' Whitman

August Roads as Alex Whitman Jr.

Simon Nessman As Tyler Guerin

Maddie Hasson as Zela Guerin

Francisco Lachowski as Early Valenti

Eliza Taylor Cotter as June Valenti

Thomas McDonell as Patrick Evans

Selena Gomez as Wendy Evans
Last edited by morethenwords122 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:36 am, edited 130 times in total.
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Re: 'More than Words', Michael's Fics 10/17/14

Last edited by morethenwords122 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:32 pm, edited 60 times in total.

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
April
Roswell Fanatic

Re: 'More than Words', Michael's Fics 11/12/14

Post by April »

Cool! Glad to see you've got an author's thread going now!

Are you still planning on writing Paradise?
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Re: 'More than Words', Michael's Fics 11/12/14

April wrote:Cool! Glad to see you've got an author's thread going now!

Are you still planning on writing Paradise?

I would love to begin working on Paradise but a number of things are holding me back right now.

Mainly the fact that I no longer have a computer to work on any of my stories with... but I'm also having trouble getting the story started and getting the idea onto paper and out of my head. But once I reslove my computer situation, I plan one taking time out to work one You and whose army? and Paradise but I might have to have someone help me with Paradise. :D
Last edited by morethenwords122 on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Re: 'More than Words', Michael's Fics 11/17/14

Post deleted by me
Last edited by morethenwords122 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Re: 'More than Words', Michael's Fics 12/22/14

A new chapter of 'You and Whose Army' has been posted.

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Super cute banners! Love the pics used on all of them!
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

April wrote:Super cute banners! Love the pics used on all of them!

Yeah, I love them too!
Last edited by morethenwords122 on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Re: 'More than Words', Michael's Fics 12/24/14

I decided to experiment some with my movie maker and this video was the end result. This is the first video I've ever made that had nothing to do with one of my fanfics. I hope you guys like it :D Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :P

Black Milk(Roswell)

(The song used in this video is 'Black Milk' by Massive Attack)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
April
Roswell Fanatic

Re: 'More than Words', Michael's Fics 12/24/14

Post by April »

Um, can we just talk about that song for a minute? I LOOOOOOVE that song! That and "Angel" are my favorite Massive Attack songs.

Thanks for making and sharing that vid, Michael!