Tanya7496's Fics (THE RUINS CH 1-2 Update) 8/30/08

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Tanya7496's Fics (UPDATE CH 5 AND NOTE) 11/12/07

Post by Tanya7496 »

Updated Chapter 5 of One Moment More 11/12/07
Last edited by Tanya7496 on Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hybridmagic
~A once fallen king shall rise again and bring his bride back to life.~Ava in the uncut MITC
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

I'M DOWNLOADING IT RIGHT NOW. CHAPT. 5 WAS GREAT.
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tanya7496 »

I hope you enjoy it and it was easy to download. I was worried about people having trouble with it. Thank you for commenting. :D
hybridmagic
~A once fallen king shall rise again and bring his bride back to life.~Ava in the uncut MITC
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Tanya7496's Fics (UPDATE CH 6 Update) 1/7/08

Post by Tanya7496 »

Update One Moment More with CH 6 on 1/7/08
hybridmagic
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Tanya7496's Fics (CH 7 UPDATE) 5/17/08

Post by Tanya7496 »

WOW WOW WOW!!!!! I'm finally back and with an update for One Moment More. Pt 1, CH7

One more part to go for the first of my trilogy. I've locked down the titles to the other 2 parts but I'm keeping them a secret until I post them. I'm still debating whether or not to post them in the AA because of the direction it goes and content. It's another wait and see. It is Dreamer Insure all the way but it's going to be a wild ride to get to that point. I hope everyone stays for the journey. There are new banners to be made a well for each new part so I'm going to be busy.

Thank you and keep reading...
Tanya
hybridmagic
bigears
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by bigears »

Can't wait for the rest of part 1 and the next two books in the trilogy!
You're doing an outstanding job with it so far. Kudos.

B~
You are not what you have been,
but you ARE the possility of what you can become.

And...because it's not over: http://roswellmovie.21.forumer.com/index.php
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tanya7496 »

bigears wrote:Can't wait for the rest of part 1 and the next two books in the trilogy!
You're doing an outstanding job with it so far. Kudos.

B~

:D Aw thank you so much. It means a great deal to me that you like my writing despite my sluggish updates. I'm sorry that I'm just now getting back to you. I've been on a semi-hiatus because of my moms open heart surgery. The things that I love to do but take up so much time had to be put aside for a little while. I miss writing. My mom is home now and doing very well so I hope I can post the last chapter in a week. It's written on paper but not typed out. I think I'm the only one who still writes stories on paper. I hate typing. As for the next part, they are written up until chapter 7 so it should be up right after the last chapter of part one and then go pretty swiftly after that.

Thank you again.
Tanya
hybridmagic
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Tanya7496's Fics (UPDATE and Pt2 SNEAK PEAK) 7/13/08

Post by Tanya7496 »

Updated and completed Part 1 of the Departure Trilogy: One Moment More HERE

Here is a sneak peak of what's to come sometime next week.

Summary: Against his will, Max goes to Antar with Tess leaving Liz back on Earth to pick up the pieces without him, all the while, a forgotten enemy has Liz in his sights and revenge on his mind. How will Max and Liz survive on separate planets and will they ever find their way back to one another?
hybridmagic
bigears
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Tanya7496's Fics (UPDATE and Pt2 SNEAK PEAK) 7/13/08

Post by bigears »

Gosh, I've checked One Moment More for updates so often but I forget to check back in on your Fic site to see what's going on. I am sorry to hear that your mom needed open heart surgery. It seems that all went well, right? I certainly hope so.

You did an amazing job on One Moment More. As I said on the feedback there, I was surprised at the "Ohmygosh" experience I had even though so much of the dialogue was the same as the episode Departure. That is a testament to your ability to tell a story and/or reconstruct an old one to make it even better.
His eyes narrowed, and with every ounce of warmth drained from his hazel depths he glared at his destruction.
Wow...

Definitely looking forward to The Ruins!!

Take care, of yourself and your mom.

B~
You are not what you have been,
but you ARE the possility of what you can become.

And...because it's not over: http://roswellmovie.21.forumer.com/index.php
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Tanya7496's Fics (THE RUINS CH 1-2 Update) 8/30/08

Post by Tanya7496 »

I post The Ruins: Part 2 of The Departure Trilogy finally.

Chapter 1 and 2

Please be sure to read Part 1 of the trilogy: One Moment More BEFORE reading Part 2. It helps to understand it more if you. I honestly don't know why I didn't just make one fic instead of 3 maybe so I could make a banner for all of them who knows.

But I hope you enjoy what I've posted so far.
hybridmagic