Tanya7496's Fics (THE RUINS CH 1-2 Update) 8/30/08

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

bigears
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by bigears »

I am so excited to read your Departure Trilogy. When might those begin posting? The banners are great.
You are not what you have been,
but you ARE the possility of what you can become.

And...because it's not over: http://roswellmovie.21.forumer.com/index.php
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tanya7496 »

Thank you :D . I should be posting the one-parter One Moment More the 1st of the trilogy right before Epiphany ends. Epiphany only has 2 more chapters to go.
hybridmagic
~A once fallen king shall rise again and bring his bride back to life.~Ava in the uncut MITC
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Tanya7496's Fics (CH 19 Update) 02/20/07

Post by Tanya7496 »

Posted CH 19 of Epiphany 2/20
hybridmagic
~A once fallen king shall rise again and bring his bride back to life.~Ava in the uncut MITC
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Tanya7496's Fics (UPDATE AND NOTE) 5/8/07

Post by Tanya7496 »

Updated Epiphany with CH 20 on 5/8/07

I'm starting a new fic right after Epiphany ends and after I post the 1st of my Departure Trilogy. Hear's a sneak peak.

Category: AU w/out aliens
Rating: Mature
Couples: M/L with some M/M, A/I, and T/K

Summary: Max and Liz are high school sweethearts from Roswell, New Mexico very much in love who went off to college together. The story begins just as they are finishing up their masters degrees and moving on to a promising future they had worked so hard for. But a few life changing events derail them and they have to fight to find their way back to one another.

A/N: I have wanted to write this for a very long time—before I began writing fanfics but never seemed to find a way or an outlet.

**Look for it in a couple of weeks**
Last edited by Tanya7496 on Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Tanya7496's Fics (Epiphany completed and News) 6/30/07

Post by Tanya7496 »

I posted the awaited conclusion of EPIPHANY 6/28/07

A/N: I've decided to post One Moment More next and change it from a one-parter to a short chapter fic. It was going to be way too long to be a one-parter on here. The chapter's are shorter than the ones I had on Epiphany. I hope everyone enjoys it. If you like angst, you should.

Next I will post Desert Lands at the same time One moment More will be going.

I'm so excited about Desert Lands. It's been a cathartic experience writing it.
hybridmagic
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Tanya7496's Fics (New Fic posted) 7/2/07

Post by Tanya7496 »

Posted Chapter 1 of the 1st part of The Departure Trilogy, One Moment More 7/2/07
hybridmagic
bigears
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by bigears »

One Moment More, one of my very favorite stories right now! I don't think the link is working from this site though. I have to do a search for you to find the story.

Love your work!

B~
You are not what you have been,
but you ARE the possility of what you can become.

And...because it's not over: http://roswellmovie.21.forumer.com/index.php
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Tanya7496's Fics (UPDATE AND NOTE) 9/7/07

Post by Tanya7496 »

Well I've kind of been MIA lately, with computer issues, family illnesses, and school for myself and my son starting up. Hopeful I can resume writting and update very soon, if nothing else gets in the way.

Chapter 3 of One Moment More should be ready this weekend.

but with the way life has been going I might have to put Desert Lands on hiatus. I'm sad about it but right now I'm creatively dry. Two fics going at once is insane for me to try to accomplish.

Oh one more thing. To my complete shock, my dear friend Roslover39 informed me that my 1st and dearest to my heart fic, Epiphany was nominated at RC along with banner I did for Lyscat for her fic His Favorite Brunette. Even though here at RH, Epiphany is a completed fic, at RC isn't in the Dead and Buried section. So I'm amazed that it was nominated in the 1st place. To my knowledge, not too many people read it on either sites. Which is alright cuz it was one of those fics that I had to write for myself and if others liked it, then that's even better.

Well I get this pretty banner for the nominations and a siggie. So I'm stoked.

Thanks to whom ever nominated me.
hybridmagic
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Tanya7496's Fics (UPDATE) 9/18/07

Post by Tanya7496 »

Finally updated One Moment More 9/18/07. Posted Chapter 3 and almost done with Chapter 4
hybridmagic
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Tanya7496's Fics (UPDATE AND NOTE) 10/10/07

Post by Tanya7496 »

Updated One Moment More with CH4 on 10/03/07. Will be posting CH5 hopefully by Monday.

I was named Superhero for the month of October at Roswell Chronicles. It was a surprise to me but still pretty cool.

I wanted to announce that I have an Author's Chat on Thursday October 11th @ 9pm, EST, which is 8pm, CST, and 6pm, PST. It will be in the Roswellian Chronicles chat room. If you want to come I'd love to chat with you and answer any question you want to ask. Maybe a spoiler or two.
hybridmagic