Tanya7496's Fics (THE RUINS CH 1-2 Update) 8/30/08

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Tanya7496's Fics (THE RUINS CH 1-2 Update) 8/30/08

Post by Tanya7496 »

Hi there! :D This is one of the places to find my fics and future fics that I am working on. Feel free to check out the ones that are still works on progress and I hope your interest gets peeked from the ones that are soon to be posted. :wink:

Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the Roswell characters. They belong to Melinda Metz and Jason Katims. I just like to borrow them for my stories. Song lyrics used are not mine as well. The artists will be named at the beginning of each chapter.

************~COMPLETE~*************

Epiphany- an illuminating discovery, realization, or disclosure.

Title: Epiphany

Summary: This story picks up right after Departure in the desert right after Tess leaves and shows what it took for Liz to open her heart to Max and agree to their date on the pier in Busted as well as goes into detail on how everyone dealt with the mess she left behind.
This story will answer (in my opinion) some questions that have bugged a lot of people during S3.

************~Works In Progress~*************

Title: The Masquerading Madman

Summary: Starts after Busted during Halloween. Sean is sick of his life in Roswell and is about to hit the road until one day Isabel smiles at him and he’s a goner. Liz who? The annual CrashDown Masquerade Party is approaching giving Sean a great idea on how he could sweep the Ice Princess off her feet.

The Departure Trilogy
M/L, CC, Mature

Author’s Note: These 3 short stories are connected but will be posted separately. They are essentially song driven, so please take the time to read the lyrics. The last installment in the trilogy will be the longest.

Title: One Moment More Began 7/2/07

Summary: Max and Liz say a very painful goodbye to one another. 3rd person POV.

Part 2
Title: The Ruins

Summary: Against his will, Max goes to Antar with Tess leaving Liz in Earth to pick up the pieces without him. All the while a forgotten enemy has Liz in his sights and revenge on his mind. How will Max and Liz survive on separate planets and will they ever find their way back to one another?

Title: Finding Hope

Desert Lands
Category: AU w/out aliens
Rating: Mature
Couples: M/L with some M/M, A/I, and T/K

Summary: Max and Liz are high school sweethearts from Roswell, New Mexico very much in love who went off to college together. The story begins just as they are finishing up their masters degrees and moving on to a promising future they had worked so hard for. But a few life changing events derail them and they have to fight to find their way back to one another.

A/N: I have wanted to write this for a very long time—before I began writing fanfics but never seemed to find a way or an outlet.
Last edited by Tanya7496 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:54 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Tanya 's Fics (A/N-11/08/06)

Post by Tanya7496 »

Chapter 16 will be posted in a couple of days on Epiphany (workin' out the kinks) and Part 4 of Madman will be posted the same day. Sorry for such a delay.

Once Madman is finished I will post One Moment More, the 1st of my Departure Trilogy. I'm so excited!!! I hope everyone will like them. :wink:

I know this isn't exactly the best place to put this but it's my 1st award on line. I think it's pretty cool 8) . It was for a Halloween Art Challenge at Roswell Heaven.

For this fanart. It's Zan and Liz. It was inspired by Roslover39's fic The Hunt.
hybridmagic
~A once fallen king shall rise again and bring his bride back to life.~Ava in the uncut MITC
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Just stopping in... wanted to say Congrats! And that banner looks awesome! Great work!

Tanya
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tanya7496 »

:D Thank you so much Tanya.
hybridmagic
~A once fallen king shall rise again and bring his bride back to life.~Ava in the uncut MITC
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Tanya7496's fics ( Fic Update) 11/15/06

Post by Tanya7496 »

I justed posted the long awaited Chapter 16 on 11/15/06. I thought my muse was gone for good. But she came back to me ready to work.

I am working on Madman right now. This part should be pretty juicy. :wink:
hybridmagic
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Tanya7496 's Fics (A/N)- 11/16/07

Post by Tanya7496 »

Dropping off these from Roswell Heaven's Avant Garde Challenge for The Masquerading Madman. I'm sooo surprised and happy. I'm glad people liked it well enough to vote for it.

hybridmagic
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Congratulations on your awards Tanya,

They are well deserved, I'm loving Madman :D
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DreamerLaure »

Congrats, Tanya! I'm looking forward to Too Late and Finding Hope!
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Tanya7496 's Fics (A/N & UPDATE)- 1/17/07

Post by Tanya7496 »

Brought this over from Roswell Heaven. It was for a Fanart Survivor Challenge. I made it through all 10 rounds, to my surprise.

Fic News:

Epiphany was update with CH. 17 and I will be posting CH. 18 tomorrow.

Madman still working on the last part.
hybridmagic
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Tanya7496's Fics (A/N and Update) 01/19/07

Post by Tanya7496 »

Updated Epiphany 01/19/07 Chapter 18
hybridmagic