elodie's fics - updated 4/25/09

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Re: elodie's fics - updated 2/06

Post by xmag »

Kismet, This Waking life and You'd be nice to come home to, look like original and intriguing fics. I hope you'll post them soon.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
elodie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

i'm back!

Post by elodie »

hey all, i'm back in the saddle, at least for a little while. while my muse lasts at least.

i've uploaded a new oneshot, called Syzygy which is a light fluffy Kyle/Tess fic in the AU w/o Aliens forum.

I've also dropped off a couple more potential fics.

Bad news: I probably won't ever finish the Thorn Mattress. My computer died awhile ago and my outline was stored on it and it's been so long that I really can't remember the details of where it was going. If you want, I could post a message detailing what I remember if anyone wants closure...

So here's what I'm going to do. I've got some new plot bunnies burning in my brain, none of them are big epics, so I'm hoping that I can churn out some fics before the summer hits, plus work on the House of Atherton and All Secrets. Here's a list of fics that I intend to work in, in order from likeliest to least likely:

Chewbacca Goes to Prom
Bachelor #1...
Weekend in Juarez
Woman of the Year
You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To
The Princess Tess
Kismet
Sunshine Cannot Bleach the Snow
This Waking Life

I'm actually thinking about passing the Bee's Knees off to someone as a challenge. Are people at all interesting in reading that one or should I just scrap it?