elfangel01's stories

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

elfangel01
Addicted Roswellian

elfangel01's stories

Post by elfangel01 »

Hello Everyone! I figured it was about time for me to make one of these. So, here are my stories, starting with my first. And of course the more recent ones are better in my opinion.

*Hey guys! :) Anywho, this is a request for a new banner to be made. If you feel like being kind and doing one for me just PM me for the details and I'll be eternally grateful!*

FULL LENGTH STORIES

Title: "Prophecy of Destiny" (Completed)
Author: elfangel01
Rating: MATURE
Pairing: focus on Chris/Liz
Summary: Liz is half sister to the Charmed Ones. She is half-n-half, like Paige is on the show. Everything up until Departure is the same, except her alien powers are already around, only nobody knows . Prue never existed in my world, it's just Piper, Phoebe, and Paige. Piper and Leo are married and have baby Wyatt. Chris is not their other son, because lets face it, that would make it weird. Everything else will come out in the story.
viewtopic.php?t=7887&highlight=

Title: "Ghosts of the Future" (WIP)
Rating: Mature
Pairing: centers and ends with Chris/Liz
Summary: This is a challenge by Traitor link: viewtopic.php?t=6933&highlight=
Liz and the others are followers of Wyatt during his rule in the future, she is his queen and second in command. She starts to realize that everything isn't as happy go lucky as she once thougtht. Liz comes back to help Chris and the sisters and the two of them end up falling in love.
viewtopic.php?t=8549&highlight=

Title: "Live to See Another Day" (Completed)
Pairing: Liz/Doyle (What can I say I guess I have a thing for really unconventional couples?)
Summary: Ok bear with me... A lot of it you'll just have to read and see because it's hard to summarize. Liz and Angel share a connection, but neither know the other. Liz starts having these dreams and then her and Kyle leave to go visit L.A. where Doyle has a vision and they end up all meeting and things are slowly revealed. Hope that didn't majorly confuse anyone...
viewtopic.php?t=8661&highlight=

Title: "Consuming Fire" (Completed)
Pairing: centered on Liz/Alec
Rating: Adult (it's my first time doing one so please be kind)
Summary: Liz is an X5 named Kat... she's the youngest out of the escapees and was recaptured post Destiny. Everything else will explain itself hopefully. Also, Zack is alive in this and the timeline goes with Roswell... Liz was seventeen at the time of the shooting and like I said, hopefully everything else will be explained to you guys.
viewtopic.php?t=10857&highlight=

Title: "Take Me Break Me" (WIP)
Rating: Adult
Summary: Liz moves to Seattle to be with her brother Logan. She meets Alec and the others. Ava finds out startling information about Liz's inheritance of powers so she and the others try to help, but in the end it can only come down to Liz. Takes place post season 2 of Roswell, none of season 3 happened. And Dark Angel picks up at the beginning of "Designate This"
Disclaimer: I own nothing, nada, zip... I wish I did but it all belongs to Jason Katims, and the WB and Fox and all the other higher ups. Also, there are a few quotes from "Designate This", I don't own 'em.
viewtopic.php?t=12917&highlight=

Title: "New Oppurtunities" (WIP)
Author: elfangel01 (Renee :) )
Summary: Ok this is the prequel to "Fixed Mistakes". It takes place about a month into Liz's summer and is the beginning of her and Dean's relationship.
Disclaimer: I own nothing! Everything belongs to their respective creators with the WB, now CW and UPN.
viewtopic.php?p=569029#569029

ONE-PARTERS

Title: Resolutions and Revelations (Completed)
Rating: TEEN/MATURE
Disclaimer: It all belongs to THEM...the WB, UPN, Jason Katims, Melinda Metz... you know THEM.
Summary: Just a short little New Years story featuring Michael and Liz....
viewtopic.php?t=8639&highlight=

Title: Memories (Completed)
Pairing: Liz/?... it's not that big of a mystery, you're all smart, you'll figure it out in no time!
Rating: Teen
Summary: just a little fluff that I couldn't get out of my head. Inspired by Keith Urban's "Making Memories of Us", which is also where the title came from
viewtopic.php?t=11220&highlight=

Title: "One of These Days" (Completed)
Disclaimer: I own nothing. I wish I did, but alas it all belongs to Jason Katims and all those other crazy people. Also, the song is "Change" by the Warren Brothers and the first line is a quote from "Michael, the Guys, and the Great Snapple Caper".
Summary: Michael has issues, Kyle and Liz are his friends.... mischief ensues.
viewtopic.php?t=11370&highlight=

Title: Alone Time (Completed)
Couple: Sean/Liz
Rating: Teen
Disclaimer: Don't own em, wish I did, but they belong to Melinda Metz, Jason Katims and all those other crazy people.
Summary: Just a look in at Sean and Liz spending some time together. The song is "Dance Inside" by the All American Rejects.
viewtopic.php?t=12363&highlight=

Title: "Fixed Mistakes" (Completed)
Summary: A crossover with Supernatural. Pairing is Liz/Dean and it takes place the end of summer before senior year. Everything from the show has been moved up, so the shooting happened at the beginning of the junior year.

For Supernatural it takes place in the middle of the season, just before Route 666 so there is no Cassie. There's no definite timeline for Supernatural, just that Sam and Dean are still out on the road but haven't encountered their father yet.
viewtopic.php?t=14695&highlight=

Oh. McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie? That McBastard. Uh, how was that?
-Dr. George O'Malley

Check out my stories :)
viewtopic.php?t=14727
justmeeh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: elfangel01's stories

Post by justmeeh »

Title: "New Oppurtunities" (WIP)
Author: elfangel01 (Renee )
Summary: Ok this is the prequel to "Fixed Mistakes". It takes place about a month into Liz's summer and is the beginning of her and Dean's relationship.
Disclaimer: I own nothing! Everything belongs to their respective creators with the WB, now CW and UPN.
viewtopic.ph ... 029#569029

--- can no longer view the above? ie no longer authorised for this forum? :(
-justmeeh-
(stepping from behind the tree)
antariangirl93
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by antariangirl93 »

I really wish you would make a sequel to "Fixed Mistakes".
It is a great story and I hope that you do. There aren't many Dean/Liz stories out there and it's rare to find great ones.
Good luck. hope you take my advice. lol
What would you do if the person you loved didn't love you......
Brook
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Brook »

Hello, I love Fixed Mistakes are you going to repost New Opportunities? I would love it if you would continue Fixed Mistakes
The ulimate secret of life is the sheer knowledge of death, for without It man will not strive to leave his mark upon the earth.