Liz's Work - updated 6/18/09

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Elizabeth Kivana »

Update!

The lurking faze is gone! I'm back! Yep, you heard it.

- New update for The Weight of the World
- A very special thanks to erinkatie for the wonderful banner she did for my future work Velondra's Redemption (short story, part of the Just One Series)

Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Liz's Work - updated 11/09/07

Finally a new updated for The Weight of the World. Chapter 41 is up, after which there is only one more and then the epilogue. Kind of said it's ending but all stories must come to an end, right?

Re-checking my Velondra's redemption right now so as soon as The Weight of the World is finished, closed and stashed away, I'll do the posting of it. It's short so it will be over pretty soon.
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Liz's Work - updated 6/18/09

The weight of the world is finally complete and will soon be moved to the appropriate forum. As soon as my finals finish, I will re-post Velondra's Redemption. And as of right now, I've requested a new banner for Antar, my hell since I'm not fairly pleased with my work but I can't do anything myself since I'm using my computer due to the virus on my laptop ( and my photoshop here sucks ).

I hope my readers have enjoyed The Weight of the World as much as I loved writing the fiction.