Kathy W--Shapeshifters Series--Completed Fics

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Kathy W
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Kathy W--Shapeshifters Series--Completed Fics

Post by Kathy W »

Book 5 in The Shapeshifters Series, Awakening, is complete and can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=20866&start=0
Auna
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Auna »

I joined the board for the sole purpose to tell you that this series is wonderful. I tried to PM you, but I can't figure out how to make those work on this board, so I resorted to hijacking your story thread. This is amazing. Your writing is wonderful, and you've managed to take tons of scraps of information and weave a credible tale out of it. I'm very, very impressed. I'm only partway through the second story, but I had to tell you what a great job you've done. TONS of kudos and pats on the back. I can't wait to finish. :)
Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

Hey Margie,

I suspected you'd show up sooner or later. Chris told me that you'd caught the Roswell bug. I wanted you to know that, as a newbie your PM function is locked down until you hit a certain threshold of approved posts. After that point your PM function unlocks and you're free to post anywhere that you want.

Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
Kathy W
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Kathy W »

The first part of Book 6 in the Shapeshifters Series, Birthright, is complete and can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=21896
BRIVARI: "In our language, the root of the word 'Covari' means 'hidden'. I'm always there, Your Highness, even if you don't see me."