Syke's Shtuff as of 12/9/05

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Syke
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Syke's Shtuff as of 12/9/05

Post by Syke »

Reclaiming the Past

Thanks to Hotaru for the banner! My first fic. Posted in the CC forum.

Summary: Takes place after 'Destiny.' If I tell you any more I'll spoil the suprise...

Rating: Teen-Mature

With Heavy Heart

Thanks to Dreamer <3 for the banner! An angsty little number posted in the Alien Abyss forum.

Summary: Set after ITLITB, but Max and Tess never slept together...ewwww is all I can say to that. The gang has to deal with another loss, will the truth come out?

Rating: Mature

WARNING: character death, read at your own risk.

Irish Faery Tale

Warning: This story contains material that may be unsuitable or offensive to some readers. This fic in no way, shape, or form is commending the acts of the IRA, PIRA, CIRA or any other guerilla or terroist group throughout the world or galaxy for that matter. It is not meant to romanticize, glorify, or support any terriorist actions or their perpetrators. Killing people and setting off bombs is bad no matter what the cause, those who do it should be punished, etc. etc. This fic contains strong language, violence, and many other unsuitable things. Please, please, please read at your own risk!!!!!!!

Thanks to Hotaru for the banner! This is a read at your own risk fic in the Alien Abyss Forum. Please heed the warning.

Summary: In Northern Ireland blood is shed every day, truces are broken, and love struggles to survive. There'll be no happy ending...Peace is an Irish faery tale.

Rating: Mature

A Little Less Sixteen Candles...

This is my newest fic so I don't have a banner yet. it's in the AU without Aliens forum.

Category: Might possibly end up Dreamer oriented
Rating: Teen-Mature
Summary: you know I suck at these so just read on to find out.
Syke
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Syke »

Reclaiming the Past and With Heavy Heart were both updated today.

Thanks to everyone who is reading...enjoy!
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

Erina wrote:Today I had this thought.... Hey, I haven't read any updates lately for With Heavy Heart! I went to the forum, wanting to bump the fic, but hey...what did I see? Nothing. It's moved to D&B. :cry:

So, I'm kind of 'bumping' it here, lol. Hopefully you will be back soon....with an update. :D
Ditto :!:
flyawayraven
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by flyawayraven »

hey....are u commin back with updates for a heavy heart anytime soon?

bump!!!