Stories by Courtney - April 19

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Jason's Princess
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Stories by Courtney - April 19

Post by Jason's Princess »

Hello everyone and welcome to Courtney's little story corner.

I don't have many stories posted, but I will add them as I see fit. Enjoy yourselves.

His Every Fantasy {WIP}

Category: M/L AU.
Summary: Business partners, Max Evans and Liz Parker decide to go on a spontaneous tropical escape. What happens when these two friends give into the undeniable?

Coming Soon:

Summary: Tess Harding, reporter extraordinaire for the NY Times is out to get the story. The scoop: Max Evans, NY’s most prestigious lawyer.

Last edited by Jason's Princess on Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend | Just what you want to be, you will be in the end
And I love you
Jason's Princess
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hey guys. I added a new story, Ties that Bind, coming soon. Watch out for it. :wink:
Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend | Just what you want to be, you will be in the end
And I love you
Jason's Princess
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Just a small update. To let you all know, I won't be continuing His Every Fantasy -- for the time being. It will be completed, just not right now. Lol

Anyhow, I hope to start writing again ASAP. :D
And I love you