Jessika's Dreamer Fics <3 A/N 2/21/08

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

debbyin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Jessika's Dreamer Fics <3 A/N 2/21/08

Post by debbyin »

I just finished reading "The Pain of Regrets" and I really loved the storyline. I only discovered Roswell and the whole I-know-an-alien-club around May of 2014. I discovered Roswell fanfiction after binge watching every episode of Roswell I could get my eyes on. I was so sad when the last episode of season 3 ended. I then started reading the fanfiction, and I really really believe that some of you guys write fanfiction so well that they could be made into Roswell movies. It's a shame for sure you weren't writers for the show... I know I wouldn't have been so frustrated over certain unresolved (Tess issues..no offense intended to you guys who have a soft spot for Tess, I'm just a wicked Awakened Dreamer at heart :D ) moments in episodes that made me nuts. I'm looking forward to reading more of your creative stories.

"Well, clearly being tall, dark, and intergalactic is still a draw for the ladies." - Kyle
(Second Chances - femmenerd)