POM's-Dreamer Fictions * A/N: pg.5 (8-19-2009)*

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

POM

Post by POM »

A/N:

Updates for The prophecy & Unreachable are coming!! :D

Added new banners to coming soon fictions!!

Also working on new fiction with Co-Author Dreamer_Dreaming

**Nadie your the best!! :) ***

<3 Erica aka POM
POM

Post by POM »

New story Coming soon!! :

Title: I hate you, I love you
Disclaimer: I owe nothing of Roswell
Rating: Teen
Pairing: M/L Alternative Universe Without Aliens

made by: Stargazer101

Summary:

Basically Max and Liz attend the same College, loath each other--they can't stand to eachother. But when they head home for summer vacation they never imagined in a million years that there paths will cross.

It's basically a road trip gone wrong--200 miles in the middle on nowwhere, Liz's car dies. She tries to call for help but notices that she forgot her cell isn't charged, so she notices a billboard inticating that there was a pit stop a few miles ahead. She decides to walk, taking what she could from her car and setting off--after those few miles, they turned into several miles that just dragged on and on.And that's when Max pulls up--and the fun begins :wink:

**Added on page one with Other stories coming soon :wink: :D **

<3 Erica
POM

Post by POM »

Dreamer_Dreaming wrote:POM do you ever stop writing? :P

~Nadine~
:lol: It doesn't look like it!! IT makes me happy...I love writting...and will continue to love it until the day I die :wink:

<3 Erica
POM

Post by POM »

ohh... another New story coming soon :wink:

banner by: JO :D

Title: Don’t
Disclaimer: I owe nothing of Roswell, and just borrowing ‘Kelly Clarkson Song’, “Don’t” for title and inspiration for story.

Rating: Y-Teen [ may contain strong lanuage ]
Category: Alternative Universe without aliens
Pairing: CC
A/N:

If you don't know the song...just click this link, and It'll show you the performance. Don't by: kelly Clarkson

Summary:
Liz Parker comes from Los Angles—and Maxwell Phillips comes from New York. When they share a dorm room in college they form a bond no one can break, one finds love in another... the other is in love with the friend.

Will they come out on the right side? Read and find out.
POM

Post by POM »

A/N:

Updated for Love between time lines and Update for Unreachable is coming, it's submitted to my beta.

Now, getting started on my W/Alien stories!! :D

<3 POM
POM

Post by POM »

Hello all... Just wanted to let you know that Ch.14 is up for Unreachable, and on the preview boards of 'Roswell Chronicals and Write On' is the first chapter of 'DON'T'

So, if you want to read it...and you are already a member of the sites--then it's up for you.

Tell then...

Peace out!! :wink:

<POM
POM

Post by POM »

Updated for 'Earth No More'

and new banner for a new Ficiton in the works...

POM

IM BACK!

Post by POM »

Hello fellow Roswell fanatics!!! Yes, i am still around...and I still have a huge obession with Roswell...just not that great about keep up with a schedule. Please be patient with me as I try my best to continue all of my stories I started and the ones I've tried to in my note pads. I will get them done...and attempting at it now.

Hope to see you soon.

<3 ERICA AKA POM <3 :D
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by 2004 »

Welcome!
Aimee

A Roswellian's Fantasies<center>Image</center>
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

The new story you put looks very intresting and I can't wait to read it. Pom I'm glad your back. I don't know if I could write stories like you do so thank you posting your stories. Your stories inspire me so please keep going.

Michelle 17

Special thanks too

claudialynn